Chapter 4 😻❤

We reached Taehyun's hut he was relaxing watching TV. Eunji knocked on the door and he answered he said "hey guys". We came in then he said"why are you here". Eunji said "you ditched out on me". He smiled his quirky smile then said "I had to you kept complaining about out CEO". As I was laying there playing with the fuzz on the bed. Taehyun said "we should get everyone and have a party tonight". Eunji said "great idea get the CEO drunk and I can make my move on him" I looked at her. She was ridiculous when it came to Jay. She started sending messages to everyone about the party. She wanted it on the beach and everything how was she going to do it. Then I remembered Jay's wallet in my room. I sent him a quick message telling him.

*Jay.. You left your wallet in my
hut.*

*ok can you bring it to me I'm busy
with some paper work*.

I got up I said "I'm going back to my hut" they nodded then I walked over grabbing his wallet then running to his. When I got there I knocked. He opened the door then looked around me he pulled me in. I looked around his hut was different from mine.

He shut the door then went sitting back on the couch

He shut the door then went sitting back on the couch. I sighed sitting on the bed as I watched him work. He looked restless but I didn't want to say anything. His phone went off like crazy he picked it up. Jay said "why is Eunji throwing a party on the beach tonight" I said "do I have to answer". He nodded I sighed. I said "she plans to get you drunk" he stood up walking over to me as I was explaining. I said "so she can have" he stopped me by kissing me. He whispered "to have what you already got". I nodded then he pushed me back on the bed. As he stroked my body. His lips brushed against my neck I moaned. Then he pulled my shirt off then he moved to my shorts. He stopped he said "we don't want to get caught". He helped me up. When he gave me my shirt he said "want to eat tonight together". I said "sure" he said "good". Then he kissed me he said "see you tonight". I left then seen Eunji coming I went the other way. As I was walking in a gift shop a little girl stopped me. She smiled then held out a flower in a pot she said "to bring you good luck". I smiled then took the flower. As I walked around I felt like this was a dream. Then I found another store. It was a cute store for gifts I looked around then seen a cute key chain I could get Jay Park. He would like it I hope but I didn't get it. I sighed then bought a bracelet and got him one. When I was happy I put his in a gift bag. Then put mine on I bowed walking out. I was happy and enjoying my day. Then I got to thinking about my secret and how Taehyun always tells me things. He would deserve to know but then again I don't want to risk it. He wouldn't understand. Then I got a message from Taehyun.

*hey Eunji wants to eat tonight at the
Cafe if you are wanting to.* - Taehyun