Chapter 8 😯😐

It was 8:00 pm I was laying in the hospital bed I was so tired and hurting the pains was unbearable and i thought i was dying. Then Jay came in he sat a bag down then he sighed then he sat down i said "have you heard anything". He shook his head he was on his phone i sighed then looked at the door i wanted to know where my babies was. I was scared being only 7 months would they be ok in there alone. A nurse came in she smiled she said "how are we feeling" i said "how are my babies" she said "i'm not sure". She said "they don't tell me those things" Jay looked up he shook his head then turned. He stretched out on the couch then she said "i'm here to see if you need anything". I said "yes i do my children" she sighed then nodded she walked out i turned to Jay i said "go see if you can see them". Jay nodded then he walked out he walked down to the nursery. As he waited for a nurse he got a phone call he seen it was a friend he sighed he answered. He said "not a good time what" it was Sooyoung she said "are you busy tonight" Jay said "actually i am why". She said "i was going to see if you would come and eat dinner with me" he sighed he said "where". Sooyoung said "my house of course" he said "sorry i'm busy already". He went to hang up but she said "why won't you give me a chance you done it with the last assistant". Jay said "you are just filling in until she can return plus this assistant is carrying my twins" he sighed hanging up. Then he seen a nurse coming she was looking at charts when Jay said "excuse me" she stopped. He said "my girlfriend she just had twins do you know where i can see them at". She smiled she said "oh the two we just go" he nodded she said "they are in the NICU being taken care of". She said "just go up to the fourth floor and they should be there tell them you are the father". Jay nodded he walked to the elevator then he sighed. As he was on the elevator the fear of the worse hit him he looked at the floor he said "please be ok" then he reached the floor. When he reached where he was going a nurse met him outside he said "are they okay". The nurse said "they are doing fine but they will be in the hospital for a while". Jay sighed he said "thank goodness they are doing fine" she smiled then she said "do you want to see them". He said "yes" they let him inside then he seen his girls for the first time just laying there. It brought tears to his eyes then he took their picture and sighed he said "appa is sorry he made you two wait so long". Then he said "umma is worried a lot about you two". The nurse said "Mr. Park we didn't get their names" he sighed he wiped his eyes straightening up he said "Haeun and Naeun Park". He sighed then he said "i'm going to go now" then he walked out then came back to the room. I was worried i said "did you get to see them" he had been crying. I said "p..please tell me they are okay" he said "they are fine they are perfect" i sighed then he said "come on". He picked me up i said "my IV stand" he said "pull it" i did he was carrying me to the elevator then a nurse seen him. She ran over she said "do you need a wheel chair" he said "no but can you hit that button". When she hit it i said "can you please get him a wheelchair" she nodded. Jay said "we are going to the fourth floor so bring it there" then he got on the elevator. As we was going up he was just holding me i said "what is on the fourth floor" he said "our daughters". I said "i meant to ask why did Sooyoung call you" he sighed he said "she thinks i sleep with ever assistant". I snickered he said "what are you laughing about" i said "you don't" he said "exactly but she thinks so". Then when the doors opened he turned going to the NICU area and he smiled. When we got inside he let me down and they had a wheelchair there for me and i got in it. As i was waiting to go inside Jay was standing there with me they was doing something then we could go inside. After waiting a few minutes we went inside and i was able to finally meet my daughters and i was so happy. They both was beautiful and precious but what hurt was all the cords attached to them. Jay was interacting with them and it was such a blessing he was actually here. One of the girls was holding his finger and he was smiling and had tears falling again. Then i seen names on their little name tags i said "who named them" Jay said "i did" i smiled then just sat there with Haeun. He was giving his attention to Naeun at the moment and it was to cute. He was moving back and forth between the babies and it was just so cute and i couldn't wait to see how this goes. After visiting hours was over i went back to my room and Jay was right behind me. I was laying in the bed listening to him talk on the phone when he said "they are beautiful". It made me curious of who he was talking to but then again i could tell it was one of his friends. When he ended the call he said "when you get out we have to go home and finish up the nursery". I nodded he said "but on a whole different topic when the girls get out we are flying back to Tahiti". This made me curious he said "don't ask why but we are" i nodded then he said "you are going to love it". I said "i hate surprises" he said "then we won't go then" i said "but i'll make a acception for you". He smiled then he said "i knew you cared for me" i smiled then i said "i'm going to rest". He said "you need to man you are getting on my nerves" i said "haha" then he turned the lights out. I laid there until my eyes became heavy and i fell asleep. Jay looked at me he smiled he said "i'll love you and the girls forever" then he fell asleep.