Chapter 6 😭😭

I was helping my mother clean dishes after the meal they prepared. She said "are you sure you want to stay here until the baby is born" I nodded. I said "I'm scared to face him after I ran out". She said "I'm glad you told me the father at least he can support you two he can give you a better life than this sweetie". She hugged me again she said "call him talk to him". Then we heard a knock appa answered the door. He called my name he said "someone is here for you" then Jay came around the corner". I dropped the bowl he said "Morgan I'm sorry". Umma nudged me she helped me over the shattered glass. She said "you two go outside and talk". We did he said "I'm happy we are having a baby and I was excited to meet up with you tonight why did you run". I said "because I'm" he said "scared". I nodded he said "I done this to you and I wouldn't leave you stranded like this to raise our baby alone". I said "please don't do this" he said "what tell me what I'm doing I'm in love with you and I'd wish you give me a chance Morgan" I sighed. Umma came to the door I looked at her she nodded. I sighed then said "fine I'll give you a chance sense I'm being ridiculous anyways". He said "about time you realized it too". Then he hugged me kissing my head. I sighed then he said "move in with me" I nodded. Then when I got a ok from my parents to leave I hugged them. Umma said "don't leave me in suspense on my grand baby you two". She said "I better get updates immediately after you find out the news" I said "yes umma". She said "oh and Mr. Park" Jay turned. She flagged him over she put a arm around him. I got in the car with Taehyun. I punched his arm for telling him where I was. Umma whispered "next time she's pregnant you better have a wedding ring on her finger her father don't like the idea of you two not being married so next time a ring better be on the finger got it" Jay nodded. He said "yes ma'am I will" then he hurried getting in the car. I looked out the window. I was so scared but then I felt someone take my hand. When I turned it was Jay Park he smiled as he kept driving. Taehyun said "so does this make me a uncle I think I deserve the title". I smiled Jay said "sure" Taehyun nodded. Then Taehyun's phone rang he looked at it. It was Eunji he said "leave it to Eunji to ruin the fun". He sighed then he said"why is she always calling me when something happens" Jay said "she's made at me". We looked at him him he said "i told her i got a baby on the way and i was with Morgan and she didn't like the idea". I said "no Jay you just" then Taehyun said "you are doomed she will tell the press". Jay looked in the mirror he said "I'm not ashamed". I looked at him surprised and he said "what am I to be ashamed of". Taehyun said "this is like a drama oh my gosh I love it". He smiled then we reached his house and we all went inside as Jay was in the kitchen Taehyun sat there. I was scared out of my mind just thinking about what will happen now. If i would be a good mother and be able to live happy with Jay and the baby everything was scaring me really bad. Jay came from the kitchen he said "you guys want something to drink" Taehyun didn't hesitate on going to get something. I was deep in thought and didn't really hear him. He walked over to me tapping my shoulder i jumped he said "what is it are you ok" i nodded then sighed. Then he said "are you sure your pale" i nodded then said "i'll be back i'm going the bathroom where is it". He said "down the hall on the right" i got up walking down the hall. I was standing looking in the mirror when i sighed this was happening so fast and i never really got to talk with my mother. I know she's understanding about this but i am still scared and i don't want to be alone". Jay was amazing and everything but he wouldn't listen to me when i told him he needed better.  I sighed then i turned when i felt a weird feeling in my stomach. I stopped and was about to freak out but calmed myself down then sighed i can't freak out right now they would think i was dying in here. When i opened the door i took another step and it happened again. I was frozen in my spot i heard laughing in the living room but i didn't want to call for help. If it wasn't a big deal then why would i call for them and look like a complete idiot. When i sighed i said "it's ok it's just your baby" then i walked back in the living room with the other two. I was about to sit down when i heard the door bell Jay stood up he said "i got it" then he walked off. I sat down Taehyun looked at me he said "i'd hide if i was you it's" i heard her yelling. I said "Eunji" he nodded. I ran down the hall and hid in the bathroom again and he sat there covering for me. Jay came back he sighed she said "where is she huh HOW DARE SHE KEEP THIS FROM ME". Taehyun said "she left a hour ago sorry you missed her plus she went home to her parents". Jay looked at him Taehyun gave him a look to play along then Jay said "she left me and went home". He said "she was right she wasn't good enough for me" Eunji turned to him. She said "i'm good enough" Jay said "not really" i was listening to everything and my heart was pounding. Jay really does care and i was the idiot that tried to push him away so much he probably hates me. I know now i'm not going anywhere and i'll be with him forever if he allows me.