Chapter 9 😚😙😘

**A Week Later** 

I was released from the hospital and i was at home for a week Jay goes back and forth from the house to the hospital to see the girls. He won't let me go see them he always sends me pictures and videos on how they are doing there. I was walking around the house i went to the nursery when i heard the door i turned walking back down stairs. When i seen Jay he had car seats he smiled i said "they got to come" he smiled he said "home yes they did". I walked over both of the girls was released and they looked healthy as ever. Jay sighed he sat them on the couch then he said "oh" he ran to the kitchen i was excited to see them. I unbuckled them both and got them out laying them in the swing Jay bought. As they was laying there i moved their car seats he said "okay so our plane to Tahiti got delayed so we can't go right now". I said "that's okay let's wait until the girls are at least walking before we go on a trip". He poked his head around the corner he said "haha nice try but i'm not waiting that long". Then he continued what he was doing then he said "so I arranged to have pictures done". I looked at him I said "of the girls right" he said "no the whole family". Jay said "why" I said "well we aren't married and what if you get judged or worse loss your job". This made him laugh he said "that company is mine I created it". I said "but won't this look bad on you" Jay said "won't bother me at all" then he picked up Haeun. When he sat down he looked at me I handed him Naeun he was a big happy kid. Then he said "you can go rest I'm fine" I said "but I haven't got to see them long plus I have to go to town". Jay looked at me he said "why do you have to go to town" I said "food". I said "we are getting low" he nodded he said "ok fine let's go" then he stood with the girls. After we got them in their car seats he carried them out I had keys and his phone. As we was going down the road he took my hand he said "so can I tell you something". I nodded he said "Sooyoung she will be gone when you decide to come back". He said "but the company is having a trip soon or for me a business meeting". I said "so you are taking everyone" Jay nodded he said "and Sooyoung thinks I'm sleeping with her". I was shocked he said "but I swear I'm not that's why I want you and the girls to go". I said "is that even a good idea what if something happens while we". He said "nothing will happen I'll take care of you three with my life I swear". I nodded then he said "just trust me please" I said "fine we will go but what about the girls". I said "they are tiny to be on planes" he said "private jet we are taking that". He said "just trust me we will be fine on the plane" then we reached the local store. As he was getting the girls out he put their car seats in the stroller then he said "let's go".

As we was walking around he was looking at the girls he was also telling me what he wanted I was just smiling. Then he said "oh banana milk" he walked over grabbing three he said "want one". I said "yes" I was holding onto the stroller as he was doing all this but he kept glancing back. After he finished he put the milks in the buggy he said "ok let's shop some more". As he was looking at baby things I was finishing getting the food. When I found him he held up a cute shirt he said "can I get two" I smiled then said "sure". After we got everything we walked to the car he put the girls in then helped me. I looked at him he is a amazing dad and he's a amazing guy to me but I honestly love him. Then we finished he said "get in the car I'll handle this" I nodded then he took the buggy back. When he came back he was getting in when he seen Mrs. Kim he smiled she said "Mr. Park". She walked over hugging him she said "how are you doing I miss all of you". Jay said "we are good I'm a dad now" she said "really" he pointed then opened the door. She said "oh my such beautiful girls" he smiled closing the door she said "congratulations". Jay said "thank you how's your baby" she said "he is growing fast". Then she said "well I got to see you around" she walked off Jay got in then we left. He said "it has been a while sense I have seen her" I said "yes it has been a while" then we got home. After getting everything inside Jay laid the girls down in the play pin as I was in the kitchen. Then I got a message and I turned seeing it was jay and I opened it my heart was full.

*Look at how beautiful they
are I'm in love.

*Look at how beautiful theyare I'm in love

They are beautiful and they
are all ours.*

I smiled then finished what I was doing when Jay came in there he said "I'm so happy right now" I said "you are" then he grabbed a water. Then sat on the stool as the girls was sleeping in the living room Jay was on his phone. When he heard the door bell he got up walking to the pad he sighed he said "its Sooyoung" I looked at him. Then said "talk to her I guess" he sighed he said "but then you are going to get mad at me". I said "no i'm not but i'm taking the girls up stairs" he said "no leave them there i'll make this quick they are resting". Jay walked to the door meeting Sooyoung as she came in he said "what are you doing here". I stood there listening to them then Sooyoung said "so i heard you finally brought your daughter's home". Jay said "yes i did why" she said "i brought them some gifts and Morgan too". I stood there i was upset then i turned looking into the living room she was close to the girls. Jay was behind her but something was odd he was being nice to her way to nice. I looked down then dropped a glass jar when i realized i did Jay was already by my side. Sooyoung was looking at me she was actually glaring and she said "aw are you okay" Jay turned to her. He said "shut up" then he looked at me he picked me up and sat me down on the counter. Then he got the glass up as he was doing that the girls began to cry and he stopped looking up. I said "i'll get" he said "no don't move your bleeding" then he walked in there handling them. When he got them back to sleep he came back finishing cleaning the glass then he sighed. After everything he finished his talk with Sooyoung then she left with anger in her face because of me. Jay had put the girls to bed then he came to our room i was laying there looking at the ceiling. He said "are you okay" i nodded then said "i'm fine" he nodded then turned the lights off then he went to sleep. I laid there resting until i fell asleep then i curled into Jay and closing my eyes and going to asleep.