Chapter 15

Jay woke up in a hospital room he sighed Taehyun was here with the girls. Jay said "what happened". Taehyun said "you fainted in the halls" Jay sighed. He said "why am I here" Taehyun looked down. He sighed he said "Morgan she had a wreck". Jay looked at him he said "huh". Then he sat up he said "where is she" Taehyun said "she's still in ICU" Jay looked around. Then his eyes landed on the girls. They was sleeping in their car seats. Jay sighed he stood up he stumbled Taehyun said "where are you going" Jay said "she needs me I'm not going to let her lay there". He walked to the door Taehyun said "Jay they don't think she will make it they say she's hopelessly suffering". Jay said "I'm not going to let her suffer" Taehyun said "what are you going to do". Jay turned he yelled "SHE'S MY FIANCEE A MOTHER TO MY DAUGHTERS I'M NOT LETTING HER SUFFER ALONE". He walked out then to the ICU units he found mine as he was looking at me he sighed. Then smiled he said "I'm here". He took my hand he said "I'm here you can stop hurting now" he kissed my hand then sighed. Jay said "look I am sorry I didn't stop you from leaving I'm sorry things happened this way". Jay sighed he said "I should have done better I should have asked you to marry me sooner Morgan please fight to stay with me Haeun and Naeun they need you". He looked down as a tear slipped his eye. Jay said "I need you I need you more than you will ever know". He looked at my heart rate which was still the same. Jay said "I want to grow old together and watch our daughter grow up together I want you to be apart of this". He said "I also want us to finally get married and settle down in our house". Jay started crying he said "I want you to be known as Mrs. Park not some woman I just met". Jay said "please don't die on me". Jay said "because if you die I'll be right there behind you". I twitched he looked at me he said "please wake up". He said "I'll never fight with you again I'll do anything you want just wake up please I'm begging". Then a nurse came in she said "oh how did you get in here" Jay looked at her. He said "what are you talking about she's my fiancée" the nurse was shocked. Then she said "well there is visiting hours" he said "do you know who pays you" she said "my boss". Jay said "no wrong I own half the spots hospitals sit on thanks to my job try throwing me out". He smirked he said "you will regret it I promise you". Taehyun appeared with the babies Jay stood up he walked out he said "can you take me and the girls home". Taehyun sighed he said "I'll keep the girls you stay with her ok keep her company my wife and me can handle these two". Jay looked at him then he said "hang on". He got a sheet of paper and a pen from a nurse then he wrote everything for the girls down. Jay said "here is their schedule that they go on I'm sure Haeun will break it but you should be ok". Taehyun smiled he said "I already know the schedule Jay but I'll take this". Taehyun left Jay sighed he paced the floor and waited. Then he pulled his phone out calling Taehyun. When he answered Jay said "hey the room down the hall when you enter the house is opened the girls room it the second door up the stairs and all their things are in the kitchen and in their room". Taehyun said "ok that's fine Jay just relax you are still considered a patient right now" then Jay said "what am I going to do I can't stay like this forever". Taehyun said "relax and breathe just be there with her let her know you are there". Taehyun said "I have to go I'm driving and I have precious cargo in here". Jay said "yea my precious cargo". They hung up Jay sighed he looked at me then sighed. He came over moving my arm and laying next to me. Jay whispered "I'm here" he closed his eyes resting there.

Taehyun reached the house he walked inside he was surprised. He said "huh I figured to see baby things everywhere" he sat the twins down. His wife said "its so clean do they have maids". Taehyun said "no Morgan kept the house cleaned". Eunbi said "oh really she done amazing job". Taehyun said "we will get to experience taking care of children at least". Eunbi said "do you think she will make it honestly". This made Taehyun pause he sighed. He said "honestly I have high hopes because she's my best friend and I want to see her grow old with Jay and make his life worth something along with these two girls". He said "she shouldn't have to go like this". Taehyun said "if her mother would have just talked to Jay none of this would have happened". Eunbi said "I feel bad I never met her really but she is such a sweet woman". Taehyun smiled he said "Jay has scored big and it didn't take him long to figure it out". Eunbi gasped she said "look look" Taehyun turned Naeun was smiling she looked at them. Taehyun smiled he said "I wonder why her mother done this" Eunbi said "I'm not sure but I want her daughters look how cute". Taehyun said "ok let's make sure we know where their formula and everything is". As he was searching the cabinets he paused then turned he seen the cabinet. He sighed he said "I need to pay attention more" then he walked over there opening it. He said "bingo baby food" then he turned. Eunbi was standing there she was staring at Jay. He looked at Taehyun he said "was you searching so hard for that". Taehyun said "what are you doing here". Jay said "clothes but answer my question". Taehyun sighed he said "yes I was" Jay said "its on the sheet I wrote down" Taehyun said "really". Jay said "yes really" then he snickered walking up stairs then Eunbi said "that was scary". Taehyun said "thank you for the warning" she smiled then bounced Naeun. Jay came back down Taehyun said "has her condition changed any" Jay looked at him. He said "she isn't on life support anymore" Eunbi said "that's great". Taehyun said "but" Jay said "she's in a coma and I honestly hurt when I say this but I don't think she will make it much longer". Taehyun said "Jay" Jay said "what you want me to lie to myself knowing what could possibly happen if she doesn't make it through the surgery they have planned YOU WANT TO GO THERE". Naeun started crying Jay sighed sitting in floor he curled up he started crying. Taehyun walked over sitting next to him. Eunbi took the girls up stairs Taehyun said "I know this hurts". Taehyun said "but honestly she didn't give up on her girls when they was born way to early and she hasn't given up on anything ever in her life". He said "Jay she wouldn't want us to give up either yes honestly I don't think you should beat yourself up Jay". Jay looked at him. Taehyun said "she will pull through this and we will all be there for her when she comes through it". Jay said "if only I stopped her before she left then we would be perfect right now". Taehyun said "its not your fault not hers either she wanted to make things right that is how she is". Jay sighed he said "she's just so stubborn" Taehyun said "like you". Jay said "you are really pushing it" Taehyun smiled then said "just have courage and faith". Jay sighed Taehyun said "can I have Haeun". Jay said "yah you are definitely pushing it". They smiled then sighed. Jay said "can I ask you something". Taehyun said "sure" Jay said "if something does happen to her can you raise my daughters" Taehyun froze Jay looked at him he said "for us".