Two

Two Weeks Later...

"Santana! Breakfast is ready!" Yolanda called out. It had been two weeks since everything happened and everyone was enjoying their down time in Hawaii. Saint and Brianna were growing closer as each day passes, Santwan, Yolanda, and Christina turned this little getaway into a family vacation trip. QJ and Santana, on the other hand, was having problems because she had been pushing everyone away. "Maybe I should go check on her."

"No, I got it

"No, I got it." QJ sighed, getting up from the breakfast bar. He headed upstairs to the bedroom, that he and Santana shared, and walked into the room. He found her sitting on the ottoman, with her legs crossed, crying into her hands. "Santana? Baby what's the matter?"

"Nothing." She grumbled, wiping her face quickly. 

"You've been pushing me away since we got back here, and this is not like you so what's going on?" QJ snapped. She looked over at him with teary eyes and shook her head. "Talk to me baby."

"I'm sorry...I can't do this." She cried. She quickly got up and hurried towards the bathroom, but QJ grabbed her and yanked her back towards him. "Let me go!"

"Not until you tell me what your problem is!" He snapped.

"I'm pregnant!" She blurted out. He tensed up, letting her arm go as they stared at one another. "I didn't want you to find out this way."

"Is it mines?" She turned around, covering her face as she started crying again.

"I-I don't know. I had sex with Tony the night before I had sex with you. This baby could be yours or his." Before returning to Hawaii, Santana knew something was wrong with her, but she never expected it to be an unplanned pregnancy. And not only that, she didn't know who her baby's father was. 

"Damn." QJ murmured. He didn't know what to say at this point, but what he did know was that he was still going to be there for Santana and the baby. "Well regardless if it's mine or not, I'm still going to be there for you." She turned around adn faced him, shocked at what he had just told her. She expected him to walk out and leave her to figure out things alone, but QJ wasn't that type of person. 

"You don't have to do that." She mumbled.

"I know I don't, but I want to." She smiled a little and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his lips passionately.

"I love you, QJ." She said, immediately gasping after saying those three deadly words. "I-I mean I love you like a best friend, of course." He laughed, wiping her wet eyes with his thumb.

"I love your crazy ass too, but not like a best friend. I love you like someone I want to be with forever. Yeah we've only known each other a short amount of time, but I really don't give a fuck. You done stole my heart girl." Santana blushed as they continued kissing. She felt ten times better and knowing that QJ was riding with her no matter what, made her feel like the luckiest girl in the world.