Nine

Tony couldn't believe his ears as he glared down at his laptop

Tony couldn't believe his ears as he glared down at his laptop. He was shaking with anger as he slammed the laptop closed and threw it across the room. He refused to believe that Santana would betray him like that and get knocked up by someone she just met, but little did he know...that was exactly the case.  What he didn't know was that he was possibly the father to her unborn child.

"He's dead!" He grumbled. "He is fucking dead." Gathering his now broken laptop, he packed up all of his things and left Lani's house. He knew she was starting to become suspicious of him, after he slipped up and called her Santana, so he felt like it was bests that he just find somewhere else to lay low. And he knew the perfect place to do so.

*

One Month Later

"Oh wow! Babe our baby is the size of a lime right about now

"Oh wow! Babe our baby is the size of a lime right about now." Yolanda said, reading her baby book. She had her legs propped up on Twan's lap while he worked on some last minute paperwork. Things seemed to have calmed down since everything exploded at Saint's house, but Twan and everyone else was still on high alert.

"You sound so surprised as if you've never been pregnant before." Twan laughed.

"I know right." She laughed. "But I never really got to enjoy my pregnancy with Christina because I was trying so hard to keep it a secret from everyone until I graduated. Now, we have a beautiful, happy, and healthy daughter, a beautiful home, and I am engaged to the love of my life; who is also my best friend." Twan smiled as he leaned over and kissed Yolanda. He couldn't even imagine life without her or their family. He felt so blessed and lucky. 

"Speaking of beautiful houses...I've been thinking..." He began, placing his hands on her thighs. "I think we should move out of this house and get a bigger house."

"Really? Can we even afford it?"

"Of course we can afford it. Between the money I have saved up, and the cash my dad left me in his will...we can get us a bigger house. Big enough for us and our growing family." He told her. Yolanda's smile grew wide as she nodded her head.