Twenty-Nine

Santana was fast asleep until she woke up with the uncomfortable urge to pee

Santana was fast asleep until she woke up with the uncomfortable urge to pee. She sighed heavily as she climbed out of the bed and hurried into the bathroom, taking a seat on the toilet as she did her business. She felt like all she did was eat and sleep nowadays, but she had to remind herself that she was baking more then one human being, which really got exhausting over the last month.

"You two are going to be the death of me." She mumbled, wiping herself and flushing the toilet. She then walked over to the sink and washed her face, brushed her teeth, and brushed out her messy hair. She then walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs to the kitchen, preparing to make herself some breakfast. It was one in the afternoon, Hawaii time, but Santana felt like it was seven o'clock in the morning. Grabbing a knife from the drawer, Santana grabbed herself two bagels and started cutting them open. "Ugh I'm so tired." 

"I can only imagine." She heard someone say. She gasped as she quickly turned around, holding the knife up, seeing QJ standing in the doorway; that separated the kitchen and the living room. He arrived in Hawaii a few hours ago and he ended up falling asleep on the couch, making sure that he was up whenever Santana woke up.

 He arrived in Hawaii a few hours ago and he ended up falling asleep on the couch, making sure that he was up whenever Santana woke up

"QJ? You scared the shit out of me! What the hell are you doing here? Scratch that...how did you know I was here?" She asked, still pointing the knife in his direction.

"I'll answer all your questions as soon as you put the knife down." He told her. She didn't even realize she was still holding the knife as she slowly dropped her arm down to her side. "I tracked your phone and found out you were here. Since you refused to answer my calls and respond to my texts, I figured that coming to you was the next best thing." 

"But you shouldn't be chasing after me. You should be at home, resting and getting yourself better."

"How could I possibly rest or get better knowing that you're mad at me. I know I hurt you when I said all those fucked up things, but at the time...I thought choosing my dad was the right thing to do." He said.

"I understand. I would've done the same if the shoe was on the other foot."

"That still didn't give me the right to say all those mean and hurtful things to you. You didn't deserve it and I am so sorry, Santana. It was never my intentions to hurt you and yet...I did. "

"QJ..." Santana began, but he cut her off.

"Let me finish. I know you have some animosity towards my dad and honestly...I don't blame you. He took the one parent you've ever had away and I was so insensitive to your feelings. I know how much your dad meant to you and I can't even begin to express how sorry I am. I understand if you want nothing more to do with me, but I want you to know that no matter what...I'm going to be here for you and our kids. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to call you every single morning, just to tell you good morning, and call you before you go to bed, just to tell you goodnight. I'm going to go the extra mile until you understand that I will not give up on us and our love. I love you so much Santana and I refuse to let you go." He said. Santana had tears in her eyes as she quickly wiped them away. She didn't know what to say, but when she felt the very first flutters of her babies moving inside of her...she took that as a sign.

"I love you too, QJ. And I'm so sorry for making you choose between me and your dad." She cried. QJ slowly made his way over to her, wiping her falling tears.

"No...don't you dare apologize. I should've chosen you from the start and I didn't, but now...I'm forever choosing you and our kids." He dug into his pocket and pulled out a small box, handing it to Santana. 

"Oh my God." She whispered.

"For the last month I've been in hell, worrying about you and our kids, wondering if I'd ever see you again. I even almost thought about giving up on everything, until someone reminded me that I shouldn't let my happiness pass me by. In the short amount of time that we've known each other, you went from being this gorgeous ass girl that I found hiding in my closet, to someone I can't see myself living without. I know this isn't the perfect proposal because you deserve so much more then what I'm offering right now, but Santana...will you marry me?" Santana cried harder as she covered her face, sobbing uncontrollably in her hands. She didn't see this proposal coming at all, but that's what made it so special to her. 

"Of course I'll marry you!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, careful not hurt his arm or knock him over. She then opened the box and gasped, looking down at her dream engagement ring. "I love this! It's so beautiful!"

"Anything for you, my love." He smiled, sliding it on her finger. She kissed him again before leading him into the leaving room, gently sitting him down on the couch. She straddled his lap, kissing him as he gripped her ass with his one, good hand. 

"Are you up for this? Or are you uncomfortable because of your arm and leg?" She asked him.

"My dick can still get hard so let's do this." He smirked, causing her to laugh. She took her shirt off, revealing her bare chest as she stood up and slid out of her panties. QJ smiled at how cute she looked with her baby bump, as she slid his shorts down and started to get himself hard. She eased down in between his legs and swirled her tongue around his top, easing him into her mouth.

"Ohh shit!" He groaned, closing his eyes. She slowly bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, until he got hard enough for her to transform into super head. She sped up her pace, making slurping noises as she jacked him with one hand, making him moan out loud. "Damn baby!" She wrapped her lips around the head of his dick, lightly sucking as his toes started to curl up.

"Mmm." Santana moaned, going all the way down on him and coming back up. She looked up st him and saw how turned on he looked as he pulled her up and made her sit on his rock hard erection. They both let out a load moan as she slowly slid down his thick pole, throwing her head back as he gripped her ass. 

"Damn it's been so long!" QJ groaned. "Your shit so good and tight!" He took off his arm wrap, placing his other hand on her ass, moving her at the pace he wanted her to go. Santana sucked on his neck, leaving dark hickeys, as she closed her eyes and fucked QJ as if it were their very last time. 

"I've missed you so much!" She moaned, kissing his lips.

"I've missed you too baby. Show your future husband how much you've missed him." Santana smirked as she climbed off of him, positioning herself backwards, as she rode him in a reverse cowgirl position. "Ohhh shiiittttt!" Santana bent over, placing her hands on the floor as she bounced up and down on him, feeling her orgasm slowly approaching. 

"I'm cumming babyyy!" She shouted, speeding up her pace. He slapped her ass hard, grabbing her waist, and slammed her down on him. She was creaming on him as she screaming out his name, finding her release.

"I'm right behind you baby." He grunted, thrusting his hips upward into her, immediately finding his release inside of her. It's a good thing that Santana was pregnant because if she wasn't...she'd definitely be pregnant now.