Eight

"The fuck you mean he threatened you?" Quincy snapped, slamming his hands down on his desk

"The fuck you mean he threatened you?" Quincy snapped, slamming his hands down on his desk. After getting off the phone with Saint, QJ wasted no time calling his dad and letting him know what was up.

 After getting off the phone with Saint, QJ wasted no time calling his dad and letting him know what was up

"He threatened me, pops. Told me that we'd have our time soon."

"Man that lil nigga there really tryna die." He chuckled. "Where were you when he called?"

"Me and Santana were out to dinner at the Wine Bar over by Coral Gables when he called. Santana said that he complimented her appearance which basically told us that he was somewhere nearby watching us." QJ explained. Quincy shook his head. As always...everything comes right back to that damn girl. He thought to himself.

"So basically...he threatened you because of that damn girl." He grumbled.

"Pops don't start this shit right now."

"I'm just stating the obvious. You're putting yourself at risk by protecting that damn girl and hanging around her punk ass brothers!" He snapped.

"Okay so are you gon help our or not? Cause I don't have time for your irrelevant ass comments!" Quincy chuckled at his love-struck son, taking a sip of his Jack Daniels.

"I'll send a few of my bodyguards over to your place to stand watch. They'll switch out with a few of my guys every hour or so."

"Thanks pops." QJ sighed.

"Yeah, yeah. I know I come down hard on you, but I do it because I love you son."

"I know and I love you too, but dial it back some when you coming at my girl and her brothers. They really are good peoples." He said.

"No promises, but I'll keep my comments to myself. In the meantime, you stay safe and call me if you need anything." Quincy said.

"Will do. Thanks dad."

After they hung up, QJ checked all the locks and made sure the alarm was on before he made his way upstairs. Walking into the bedroom, he didn't see Santana but he heard her loud and clear from inside the bathroom.