Four

A Few Days Later...

"Baby you all packed?" Saint asked, walking into the bedroom

"Baby you all packed?" Saint asked, walking into the bedroom. Brianna jumped as she turned around and placed her hands behind her back. Since things seemed to have died down, everyone decided to return to their normal lives back home.

"Uh...yeah we're all packed and ready to go." She said, swallowing hard. Saint glared at her and noticed how nervous she looked.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"N-nothing. I um...I need some air." She tried to hurry past him, but he grabbed her arm and made her drop what she was hiding.

"What the fuck..." Brianna quickly bent down and grabbed the pregnancy test she had, but Saint snatched it away from her. He glared at the two lines on the test before looking up at her. "The fuck is this shit?"

"A pregnancy test, captain obvious." She snapped, snatching it away from him. "I've been feeling really sick and lightheaded, but I didn't acknowledge it because I thought it was just the nerves getting to me. Yolanda gave me this test just to make sure that I wasn't, but...I am." Saint was in complete shock as he slowly walked over to the bed and sat down. The one time I decide to hit a girl raw and her ass gets knocked up. He thought to himself.

"Okay so...you trying to get rid of this thing or...what's the plan?" He asked her.

"Excuse me." She scoffed.

"What?" He questioned, giving her a puzzled look. He didn't realize that he had just asked her to abort their child, but in his defense...he's never been in this type of situation before.

"Are you asking me to abort our baby?"

"Say what? Nah! I mean...shit...if that's what you want to do, hell I don't know. I've never dealt with shit like this before." He admitted.

"Neither have I, but that doesn't mean we don't have some things to talk about. I didn't plan for this to happen, but it happened and now...what are going to do?" Saint stood up and started pacing the floor. He didn't know what to do or what to say, because every time he opened his mouth he'd say something stupid.

"I know this is our decision, but it's your body. I'm down with whatever you want to do baby. If you wanna keep it then we'll do that. If you want to get rid of it then...uh...yeah you know the rest." Saint really wanted to tell her not to get rid of the baby, but he didn't want her to feel like she was obligated to carry his child.

*