Twenty-Two

"Santana! Slow down and talk to us!" Twan called out, running after his sister, who was making her way to Saint's car. She had so many emotions running through her and she didn't know how to handle it. Damn babies, making me all hormonal and shit! She thought to herself.

"I need to see her." She mumbled.

"See who?"

"Our mother! I need to see her and I need to see her now!" She snapped, turning to face her brothers.

"See her ass for what?" Saint asked.

"I just want to know why! Why she left us for him?! Why she had our dad killed?! Why she didn't love us?!" She cried. After being held hostage for a couple of days, Santana had been over thinking a lot of things and now...she wanted answers.

"Santana all that doesn't matter anymore." Twan said.

"Exactly! That bitch made her bed and now she's lying in it with that double stuffed ass nigga!" Saint spat.

"It may not matter to you two, but it matters to me! Here I am, pregnant with twins or possibly triplets, not knowing who the daddy is, and I'm scared! How can I be a good mother to my kids, when I didn't have a mother to teach me anything! It's not fair! It's not fair to them and it's not fair to me!" She sobbed. Twan and Saint sighed as they both hugged their baby sister. She was absolutely right about everything. They did need some answers. Better yet, they deserved some answers.

*

Benita was humming as she stepped out of the shower and slid her robe on, walking into the bedroom

Benita was humming as she stepped out of the shower and slid her robe on, walking into the bedroom. She hadn't heard from Quincy the whole day and she was starting to get worried, but she assumed that he was just sitting at the hospital with QJ. She just hoped that everything was alright, but then again...she didn't care about her stepson at all. While searching for some clothes to put on, Benita was interrupted by a constant ringing of her doorbell.

"What in the world?" She sighed, making her way downstairs. When she opened the door, she was shocked to see all three of her kids standing there staring at her. "Twan...Saint...Santana...what are you all doing here?"

"We need to talk." Santana said, walking into the house. Saint and Twan followed her as they headed into the living room.

"Um...okay." Benita said, closing the door. She joined her kids back in the living room as they took a seat on the couch and glared at her. "So...what do I owe this unexpected visit?"

"Well mom..." Twan began, but Santana cut her off.

"Shut up, Twan!" Santana hissed, throwing her hand up. "We're here because I have some questions that only YOU have the answer to."

"Okay...ask away."

"Why?" She asked.

"Why...what?" Benita asked, confusingly.