Twenty-Seven

QJ: Please talk to me.

QJ: Santana I'm sorry about what I said. I truly didn't mean it

QJ: So you're just not going to respond?

QJ: At least tell me how the babies are doing. How you're doing...

QJ: I'm going crazy not hearing from you! 

QJ: I love you Santana

Santana ignored the constant pinging of her phone as she continued reading her pregnancy book

Santana ignored the constant pinging of her phone as she continued reading her pregnancy book. After the argument between her and QJ, she decided to get away for awhile and clear her mind. Plus, she knew Tony would never come looking for her so she decided to hop on a plane and fly down to Hawaii; staying in hers and Quincy's beach house. Though she was lonely, Santana took this time to get herself together and focus on herself and her twins, who were growing rapidly each and every day.

"You two hungry?" She asked, rubbing her stomach. She got up and made her way into the kitchen, fixing her something to snack on. The peaceful, quietness that surrounded her was unfamiliar, but also so very calming. "Enjoy the quietness now babies because you'll never have this moment again. Especially when you meet your Uncles and little cousins." She smiled at the fact that she and her two older brothers were having babies all at the same time. She couldn't wait to watch them all grow up. Walking back into the living room, she sat back down and picked up her book, only to be disturbed by her phone ringing. She huffed as she looked and saw Saint calling for the thousandth time. She picked the phone up and answered it, taking a deep breath before saying hello.

"You know ima kick your pregnant ass, right?" Saint snapped, causing Santana to roll her eyes.

"Yes I know, Saint. What's up?"

"What's up? I've been calling you for days and you haven't answered any of my calls, that's what's up! I know you're grown and all, and you have a life of your own, but calling to check in would be nice!" He retorted.

"I just needed a few days to myself, Saint." She said.

"A few days? You been M.I.A. since all that shit went down with Benita's ass! I understand you're upset, but sis-"

"I'm not upset about her or what she told me." She said, cutting her brother off. 

"Then what is it?" She sighed heavily and closed her eyes, telling him what happened between her and QJ. She wanted to keep it to herself and she should have, but Saint was more then just her brother. He was her best friend and they told each other everything. "I'll kill him. You want me to kill him? Fuck that, I'm killing his ass!"

"Saint, chill. You're not killing anybody because I'm over it. After I was discharged from the hospital, I flew here to Hawaii where I'm enjoying my time alone." She told him.