The Alpha's Daughter

Hi hello! Tbh I'm really glad you all decided you wanted a sequel because this is a fun series to write about! Oof I love you all so much my smol beans! All of you newcomers, I call you guys my smol beans (or lovelies) if you have any questions, just comment and some of my slightly older readers explain it to you! For example, I mainly write about werewolves.

Ok ok, so The Alpha's Daughter is the sequel to The Broken Luna. You can read this book separately, without reading the first book but there is a chance you might not understand the storyline and what happened so I suggest that you do go back and read it!

Ok now with the story lovelies!

Arabella Bayne has the world after her, and her twin brother, Weston. Her mother went through the same thing after all, it's only fair for the cruel world to put poor Ara through the same thing, right? If only she wasn't cursed with these powers, everything would be okay. The last thing she expected was finding her mate. He changes her, makes her stronger, the only bad thing is, was it for the better good?

Axton Pierce, 12 year old Arabella's mate. He however, is 18. Somehow, time speeds up for Arabella and Weston, they age to 17 when Axe can finally start to age again. It's all very confusing, all Axton knows is he adores Ara. He'd do anything for her, including risk his life.

Will they fit together and work everything out?

Or will Axton just destroy Arabella even more?

Find out in The Alpha's Daughter.

Just a warning: this book does contain MATURE CONTENT. (Examples; swearing, some heated content, violence, some gore, etc)

Don't say I didn't warn you!

Now onto explaining who exactly the characters are to you newcomers, and for introducing new characters!

Arabella- She is 16, blue eyes, dark hair, dark purple high lights she is the main character.

Weston- Also 16, green eyes, blonde hair, Ara's twin brother, light purple highlights, one of the main characters too.

Nevaeh- One of the main characters, Arabella & Weston's Mom. Luna of The Dark Moon Pack.

Arden- Also one of the main characters, Ara & Wes's Dad. Alpha of The Dark Moon Pack.

Addison- Nevaeh's younger sister, Ara & Wes's Aunt. MC (main character)

Reef- Son of Nevaeh's kidnapper (welp that escalated quickly), Addy's Mate, Ara & Wes's Uncle. Semi MC.

Juno- New Character!!! Yay! She is Weston's Mate, 17 years old. Semi MC.

•Here, lets take a break of the boring stuff. How's everyone's day? Did you eat Nutella today? If you don't like it I'm so sorry (maybe) just tell me what you had today! Tell me a joke! Lemme explain a thing. Ok ok, so Axton knew Ara when she was like 7 years old I think (people who read The Broken Luna, am I correct?) and basically he completely stopped aging, the Moon Goddess prevented him of it. When Ara turns 17, they will continue aging since Axton is 18 and knows she is his mate. Ok, hope that cleared some stuff up. Back to descriptions!•

Connor- Arden's Beta, Uhm, Uhm, idk I don't think there's anything else to say... Not really MC.

Tristen- Nevaeh's bff since High School & Connor's Mate. (Yup you read that right, both are male. Yup. Mhm. Correct. Hold your rage. I do not care. They are mates, great, glad we had this talk.) kinda ish maybe MC.

Alaina- Nevaeh's other bff since High School, she belongs to the Summer Moon Pack. Eh ish MC.

Easton- Alaina's Mate, Beta of the Summer Moon Pack. That's all. Not really a MC. He has blue eyes but his left eye, though, is half brown. Cool hey?

I think I got it all? Maybe? Idk. Find out later!

Buh bye my smol beans.