Extra: Alpha Eros

Eros

Today is my 18th birthday, and I'll also becoming Alpha tonight. I pray to the Moon Goddess I'll find my mate tonight, and when I do, I'll cherish her forever.

My mom and dad are happier then ever, they tell me stories of when I was first born, and how they were distant. My father almost rejected my mother, which would've been terrible.

Anyways, as I'm getting ready, my Beta, who is Uncle Weston and Aunt Juno's daughter, is Willow. She is only 17, but she's my Beta.
When I declared Willow as my Beta, the pack went nuts at first, they almost didn't accept here. Luckily, joe they do.

"Eros!" I heard my mother call out for me. "It's time!"

"Coming!" I shouted back, fixing the collar of my shirt quickly, then running down the stairs where my parents, grandparents, and Willow, were waiting.

"You look wonderful." Willow complimented, coming up to hug me, which I graciously accepted.
"Thanks Wills." I chuckled, before noticing my best friend was no where to be seen. "Where's Rose?"

"She's running late." My mother said softly, fixing my hair.

"You are stunning, now get out there!" My father said happily, pushing me towards the ceremonial stage. I quickly made my way to the podium and declared my loyalty to this pack. Right after my parents named me Alpha, this glorious smell of coconut and mint hit my nose, making my mouth water.

I turned 18 five minutes ago.

A growl left my lips as I scanned the crowd, which silenced them immediately.

"Mate." I growled.

"Mine." I heard a female voice call out, and the crowd parted. A familiar brunette with blue eyes stood in the crowd. My heart dropped.

"Rose?" I called out, to which my best friend walked up the stage and grabbed my arm, sending sparks up my body.

"Eros." She whispered, her blue eyes filled with unshed tears. "I had hoped.. but I never thought-"

"You like me?" I whispered, tilting my head to the side.

"My crush for you had been growing since we became friends Eros. I don't know how you didn't notice, I almost slipped this ceremony because I was afraid of who your mate would be." Her voice cracked, making my heart hurt. I cannot let my mate hurt.

"You don't need to worry about that anymore Rose. You are mine." With that I leaned forward and placed my lips on hers, earning cheers from the whole pack.

"I present to you! Your Alpha and Luna!" My father said happily.
"Welcome! Alpha Eros and Luna Rose!"

Rose pulled back, her cheeks red from embarrassment. "Eros, I love you."

"And I love you too, my beautiful mate." I chuckled, slinging my arm across her shoulders. Rose snuggled into my body, making my wolf, Cash, purr.

We are finally complete. Forever, and always.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Yay! I finally ended this story and you got to see that Eros found his own happy ending and grew up gracefully!
I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I did, and I will go through and edit this later.

Bye lovelies!