Baby Names

(Note, the babies nursery above)

Chapter 17

Arabella's POV

I made my way down the stairs, one hand on my stomach, the other gripping onto the railing. My baby will be due anytime now, anytime.
When I reached the last step, I was face to face with my Aunt Addison, who had a smile on her face as she helped me down the last step. "Thank you." I murmured, my eyes settling on the toddler in her arms. With a squeal I leaned in a kissed the top of my baby cousins head.
Addy has the total of four children, three girls, and one boy. The youngest in her arms is Madison, an adorable little 3 year old with blonde hair like her momma and brown eyes like Uncle Reef.

The two other girls are Rosalina, a 14 year old who it's too smart for her own good, but extremely beautiful. She has my aunts greenish eyes, but Reefs thick, brown, curly hair.
Then we have Zailia, she's 10 years old, but she has a twin, Zander. They both have blonde hair and hazel eyes.
"How's Madi doing?" I cooed, making my cousin giggle and shriek at me.

"She's a handful." My aunt chuckled, rubbing the back of Madison. "But it's so worth it, you'll understand when my nephew is born." She patted my stomach with a grin before heading up the stairs.

I watched as she made her way up the stairs until I could no longer see her, then I couldn't help but look down at my stomach and smile. My hands rubbed my stomach slowly. "I'm ready for you to come out now little one." I whispered, before picking my head back up and making my way outside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Good morning Alpha." One of our best warriors, Tyler, bowed. A smile spread across his face when he looked at my stomach. "And good morning to you, Alpha-to-be."

I chuckled, rubbing my stomach again as Tyler straightened up. "I'm so ready for him to be born."
"I can only imagine, miss." Was his reply, before he continued to train.

Where are you? Axton's voice rang out through my head. I'm outside, watching the warriors train.

Less then a minute later, arms wrapped around my torso as I was pulled into Axton's chest. I smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek, before leaning my head against him. "Why don't you go take a nap?" He whispered, kissing the crown of my head.

"Becuaseeee." I whined, turning around to face my mate. "I'm not tireddddd."
My mate rolled his eyes, pulling me inside with him. I staggered along with him, whining and pouting the entire time. I was picked up bridal style as he carried my up the stairs and into our room, before flopping me down.
"Sleep. I'll stay with you." He said, a small smirk on his face.

"Fine." I grunted, pulling the covers over my body. I felt the bed dip down, and I knew that was just Axton getting in bed with me because arms curled around my waist. A few minutes later and he was snoring, while I stared at the wall.

The baby began to move around, making me extremely uncomfortable, but happy at the same time. I gingerly laid my hands on my stomach and made a humming sound. "What do I name you, little alpha.." I murmured.

"I like the name Dustin." I heard a voice groan out.
"No." I said with a chuckle. "Our son isn't going to be named Dustin."

"Okay. How about Jackson?" I let out a groan, why are men so bad at picking out names..
"No. Try again hon."

"Axel."

"You're getting there, but your name is Axton and I can only have one Axe."

"Harvey."

"Closer." I giggled, rolling over to face him. Axton kissed my nose and grinned.

"Wyatt."

"Hmmmm." I said in reply, burying my face into his chest. "Wyatt.."
Just as I was about to say something, I felt my stomach suddenly churn and pain shot out through my entire body.

A scream left my lips as I felt my stomach erupt with pain, my head tilted away from Ax and I shoved him off the bed.

"Ara?" He said loudly, standing back up and cradling me up in his arms. "Arabella?"
"I think our son is about to be born." I choked out, gripping his wrists tightly.

"What do I do?!"

"Hospital Axton!" I roared, tilting my head back and screeching again.

Axton took off down the stairs, cradling me to his chest as much as he could. There was so much pain.. so much.

It seemed to take forever to get to the pack doctor, but once we were there, Doctor Hugo was ready. I was laid on a bed, needles were slid into my skin, tubes went into my nose. I could hear someone putting on gloves, but then everything went dark.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

That annoying beeping sound is what woke me. My eyes fluttered open and I shot up, my back was hurting, and so were other areas, but I only had one thought on my mind.

My son.

"Axton?" I called out, sliding my legs off the bed. "Hugo?"

"Baby, baby, stay in bed." Footsteps clattered against the tile floor as I was gingerly put back in bed, and I looked up to see Axton smiling down at me. That's not the only thing they caught my eye tho, in his arm, was a cradled baby boy. A beautiful baby boy.

He had Axton's brown, shaggy hair and my bright blue eyes.

"My baby." I whispered, to which my handsome mate grinned and slowly lowered him into my arms. My baby stared up at me, his blue eyes filled with curiosity.

"I figured out a name for him." Axton whispered, his hand rubbing the back of my neck as he sat down on the edge of my bed. "Eros." (Air-rose)

"Eros.." I murmured, which made my baby coo in reply. A giggle slipped my lips as I leaned down and pecked my baby's forehead. "Little Alpha Eros."
"My grandfathers name was Eros." Axton whispered, a smile on his face.

I looked up at my mate and laughed, pecking his lips lightly. "It's perfect, he's perfect. You're perfect, god I love you." He leaned down so I could full on kiss him, our lips mashing together.

We were interrupted by Eros' crying, which I immediately responded by cooing at him. "He's hungry."

"Then feed him, mama."

"Oh gosh, please don't call me that." I chuckled, gentlest shoving my mate back. "And get out! I want time with my baby."

"Okay, but I'll be back in like an hour to give him a nap, he sleeps a lot." Axton said happily, before walking out of my hospital room and shutting the door.

I looked down into my baby's blue eyes, he stared up at me with so much curiosity and love it was overwhelming. "I love you, my little alpha." I whispered, kissing the top of his head.

Eros, my baby.

Yay! She had her baby! I hope you do like his name, I fell in love with that name a while ago and I found it perfect for her child's name.

Vote and comment!

Bye lovelies!