Famous!Fem!Gameel(Gajeel) x Fangirl!Reader

Yay! It's not derpressing this time!

Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg.

I excitedly jump up and down waving my white fedora in the air. Why?

CUZ IM AT FREAKING GAMEEL'S (I really don't know how to turn this into a feminin name...)CONCERT! EVEN BETTER, IM IN THE FIRST ROW!!!!

There were also some other fans  that were also excited, but I doubt there were as excited as I am.

It's because I've had a crush on Gameel ever since she made her first debut.
Aaaannnd it's been about 4 years since then.

So if even she were to just glance at me, I'd probably be able to die happily at anytime.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed and guitar strumming and and a faint voice was heard singing.
The crowd went ballistic and it seemed like the screaming would never stop. I myself screamed as loud as I could.

"Shooba dooba..." she began and the crowd went even crazier.

Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg.

She got up from her stool and continued singing and strumming her guitar as the crowd did the same except they didn't have guitars. Or a song to sing...or anything...actually they were just screaming. That included me.

I was so excited that I didn't feel an arm wrap around my shoulders.

And then I almost fainted.

She looked at me! Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!

Her eyes instantly were fixed into a frown and her voice shook a bit. She seemed...angry. She continued staring at me.

I looked around to make sure that she was actually looking at me. My shoulders seemed stiff and that was when I was met with a man with blueish-blackish hair...and no shirt on. (Sorry Gray...)

I gently tried to take his arm off on my shoulders but he was strong.

"Uh...excuse me?...yeah, can you please get your arm off of me...please??" I was starting to get unbearingly uncomfortable.

I was so distracted that I didn't notice that the music and singing had stopped until a familiar voice was heard through the microphone.

"Hey you."

Everyone turned their heads towards me and the guy.
I turned around and saw her in all her glory squating on the edge of the stage where I was.

I felt my cheeks rise in temperature.

Don't faint. Don't faint. Don't faint.

"Yeah, you. Shirtless guy. Get your trashy hands off that girl." Her voice echoed through the stadium. It was Raspy but in a good way.

"And what are you going to do about it?" The shirtless guy lowered himself so that he was wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.
I immediately started squirming in his arms in attempt to escape.

"I'm sorry let me say it again. Get your fucking hands off of my girl." The crowd was then filled with gasps and whispers.

Her...girl...? Did she just take possession of me!?

"No." The shirtless guy stated.

Immediately,Gameel  took off her guitar strap and jumped from the stage into the crowd that gave her space around her and us.

A blush started making its way to my face as I stare at the ground, too embarrassed to look at her in the eye.

Omg, She is so much taller in real life.

Gameel then forcefully grabbed both of the man's wrists to free me from his grasp. After doing so, I gasped as she picked me up bridal style and walked back on stage.

She's carrying me!!!!!!! Aw... but I dropped my fedora...

She finally let me down on stage and bent down to hug me. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her too, as it was a bit awkward cuz of how tall she was.

She then spoke into my ear. "Don't let anyone ever touch you, okay. From this point on, your mine." We pulled away from the hug and I nodded knowing my voice would come out squeaky and high pitched. I was sure that I was even redder than a tomato.

"OI...if any of you try doing that to my girl, you will have to personally speak with me. And I guarantee you that I will do more than just talking." Her voice echoed through the mic once more.

Then her expression was turned cheerful again like magic and started to talk again.

"So let's continue this now shall we?!" She asked her fans, and all of them started screaming once again.

"Oh I forgot. Sorry about making you drop your hat, have mine." With that she took her white fedora off of her head and placed it on mine. Long black hair cascading down her shoulders in everywhich way making it look like she had spikes in her hair.

She leaned down to my ear and asked " your name is y/n right?" "H-How did you know...?" "I saw it when I picked you up and you dropped your fedora."

She spoke into the mic once again. "Everyone say hello to my girl, Y/n!!!!"

Suddenly the crowd started chanting.

"Y/S/N! Y/S/N! Y/S/N!(Your Ship Name)"

-(Time Skip: 1 Hour after Concert Ends- In Dressing Room)-

I was sitting on the couch with my new girlfriend, Gajeel. Just he thought of this being real is making me blush.  Apparently, she was the most cuddly person in the world. 

For example, right now. She is laying her head on my lap, grumbling about what happened and playing with the hem of my shirt.

"I didn't like it when shirtless dude grabbed your shoulders."

"...so you were jealous...?" There was a pause.

"...Nooo..." "YOU TOTALLY WERE!"

I sprung from the couch causing Gajeel to grumble.

"Noo...comeback... I was jealous..." she pouted.

"Eh...are you okay?"

Blood trickled down my nose as I have a thumbs up

"Never been better!"