SNEAK PEEK FOR NEW ADVENTURE

HEY GUYS THIS IS A SNEEK PRIEVEW FOR OZ'S NEW ADVENTURE THIS NOT PART OF THIS ADVENTURE. SO PLEASE DON'T GET CONFUSED!!! I WILL FINISH WRITING NAVS WHEN I GET BACK FROM CAMP. UNTIL THEN PLEASE ENJOY THE FIRST HALF OF CHAPTER ONE. (I HAVE NO IDEA FOR THE TITLE SO YOUR THOUGHTS WOULD BE GREAT!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ah crap!" I whispered furiously, any louder they'd hear me. I'd ripped my favorite shirt, a silver tee with a cool blue and black logo on the back (it was pretty awesome in my opinion.) I sighed. Yes, this was my biggest concern for me at the moment, that is, if you don't count the fact that I'm running barefooted in a creepy, dark forest and a secret organization is after me. Like any secret society, they're trying to drag me back to hell where they can use me as a government weapon. (Now doesn't that sound like so much fun?)

"So where exactly are we headed?" Bex asked trying to catch up to me. She sounded more tired than worried.

"I don't know yet, but I ripped my favorite shirt and now I'm sad."

"Really Oz (yes that's my name got a problem with it? Well I don't care.) We're trying to escape here and all you can think about is your shirt? Besides you know they're just going to catch us again, so there is really no point for this any ways.

"Bex would you just shut up! This time I know for sure they won't catch us."

"Whatever, but girl you are so dead if they find us."

"I swear to G-d if you mention them one more time I will blast you to bits." Although I would die for Bex she can be annoying at times.

"Do you honestly believe I will take that kind of attitude from you?" she can also act like my mother sometimes. (even though I'm older than her.) I don't mind it much because I knew she is just looking out for me.

"No, sorry."

"Good." She nodded and we walked in silence for a few minutes.

"Ow, ow, ow. My feet hurt like a bitch!" I felt a few droplets fall on my face before a whole bucket of them started crashing down. "Great, just great, now my shirt will get all ruined!" I looked around trying to find a place to stay dry from the rain.

"Oh stop complaining, you had more than enough time to get shoes. But instead you just grabbed your bag and woke me up. Which, I'm not too fond of by the way."

"Well maybe if it didn't take so long to wake your ass up, I would have had time to grab a pair. Besides, I'm the one cold, hungry, and wet here." Bex just grinned and rolled her eyes as rain droplets avoided her completely. It was almost as if there was an invisible bubble that protected her. She could control water. And I was a little jealous that I couldn't... yet. (Screw her and her powers... I'm hungry.) I rustled through my bag for something delicious. (SWEET Ramen!) I settle down by a semi-dry log and open my soup.

I shoved my hand back in my bag to find a pen. It took a bit of rummaging before I eventually found one. I  pulled off the cap with my mouth and pointed it at the cup of noodles. A small red beam came from the tip and my soup starts to boil. One of my abilities is to turn ordinary objects into well, extraordinary things. (Yea I know. I'm Awesome.) Bex put a hand on her hip and gave me one of her famous smiles. Her long mermaid hair swished as she tried to give me attitude.

"Please you're not that awesome," she sassed. I pouted at her.

"The hell! Get out of my head!" she waved her hand carelessly. I  started drinking the ramen.

"Chill, no need to go all hulk on me. And besides you mind block all the juicy stuff anyways." I rolled my eyes while slurping noodles.

"Trust me you really don't want to know about it."