Monster

Chapter 8

Standing in front of my mirror, I take one more look at the stranger looking back at me. Dressing in a black tank top, black leather leggings, ankle boots and my fitted leather jacket, I look like deaths reaper. My hair is flowing down my back is loose waves, my greens eyes are sparkling back at me. This is the first time since I changed that I'm not thirsty, I have made sure of that, I'm going to need every bit of power I have for this.

Pulling up my hood, I grab my bike key's and walk out the door. Getting on my bike, I started it and drove towards Taylor' s house. This is my first time being in this part of time and it's a lot more on the rough side than I expected. How the hell does Taylor feel safe here is beyond me but then again she probably doesn't know what safe feels like anymore, especially when she isn't safe in her own home. 

Parking near an alleyway, I made myself comfortable as I watched her house. If he is like most born vampire's he won't stay in the house all night. Vampire's become restless at night, all I can do now is sit and wait. I'm not about to go up and knock on her door out of the blue like some stalker, which tonight I kinda am, I guess.

The longer I sit here, the more I realise exactly how unsafe this place is. Taylor can't stay here once I get rid of that vampire leech. I must make sure Maximus gives her my position when I'm gone, it's what the other girl's in the office would kill for but I think she would suit Maximus working style and it would definitely pay better.

After an hour of waiting, he finally makes an appearance, slithering out the door like the snake he is. Once he gets closer to the nearest alleyway, I get off my bike and follow him. Like all vampire's, his hearing is exceptional and he stops walking once he realises someone is behind him. Taking a few more steps to get closer to him, the smell of fresh blood hits me, it's not a lot but enough for any vampire to notice. My eyes bleed to black as I realise it's Taylor' s blood.

"Hmm so what exactly are you after little vampire, it can only be one thing if you're following me down an alleyway" he said with a confident voice.

"What I'm after vampire, is you're blood" I said coldly as I finally made eye contact with him.

That cool confidence rapidly disappeared as he looks into my eyes. He even looks scared, I guess most vampire's don't come across one's like me everyday, the soulless kind.

"What?" he asked with a shaky voice.

"I said you're blood, how about you tell me what you've done to have the scent of fresh blood on you?" I asked Stepping closer to him with a deadly glint in my eyes.

"Nothing to gain attention from you, just some pathetic human I play with" he said stumbling over his word's as he takes a step back with every step closer to him I take.

"I'm going to give you some advice, after I'm done with you tonight, get as far away from Taylor as possible, I don't want you even breathing the same air as her, you pathetic piece of shit, what sort of man hits a woman, especially a defenseless human woman" I spat at him.

Just like that, it looks like something in his head just clicked. He has power's and one he can use because within seconds, a ball of fire appeared in his hand along with a smirk. He swung his arm back and threw it at me, it didn't even get close enough before I used my power and hurled it back at him. Using the sound waves around us, I slammed him into the wall, crushing his body slowly. This time, it's my turn to smirk.

Stepping closer to him, I released him. He came swinging punches in all directions, not actually connecting any of them with my body. I slammed my fist into his face, sending him staggering back, if he was human, I would have broke a few bones. Walking toward him once again, I slammed my elbow into his temple, stunning him. Driving my foot into his knee cap with enough force to shatter it, he dropped to the ground, just to drive my message home I delivered one last blow, connecting my knee with his chin. Kneeling down beside him, I told him one last time,