LXXI • Bad

The crimson fabric fluttered to the floor, leaving Daphne's breasts bobbing free. Negan ghosted his hands down her back, enjoying the curve of her waist and the view of her pert ass clad in black lace.

He got down to his knees behind her, drawing his fingers down the brand on her inner thigh, and she whimpered as he grasped her hip with his free hand, squeezing possessively. He placed a kiss on the small of her back, hot lips leaving fire on her skin. He kissed down the globe of her ass, down along the back of her thigh, and then smacked her legs apart.

She complied, widening her stance in the red pumps that Nicola had found for her. Her knees vibrated slightly as his tongue trailed along her inner thigh. He traced the N there languidly, like a cat, savouring the taste of her skin and enjoying the rush of power through him at the fact that his mark would be on her forever.

He got to his feet, circling her and grasping her waist in his massive hands. Her icy eyes were hooded and full of desperation, her bottom lip plump from biting it, and he smirked. He lifted her and turned, setting her down on the edge of the bed, taking a step back.

"Spread your fuckin' legs," he said, voice a low husk, and she moaned as she complied, pulling her knees apart as far as they would go. "Play with yourself," he instructed, and she snaked her hands towards her core. "I don't fuckin' think so, strawberry, not there," he teased in a singsong voice, and took her wrists in his hands. He put both her hands on her luscious tits and she flushed with arousal and frustration.

Daphne's fingers danced over her nipples and her eyes slid closed.

"Open your fuckin' eyes," Negan demanded, and her lids flew open as he shrugged out of his jacket. Her breath caught in her throat as he drew the thin white t-shirt over his head, revealing the sinewy ridges of his torso and chest. She would never tire of admiring this man.

Grey pants hung low on narrow hips, that belt slung across at an angle, knife holster tantalizingly hugging his thigh. He unclipped it, moving slowly and purposefully to the couch and dropping the sheath next to Lucille.

Her clit pulsed with need as she rolled her nipples between her fingers and she rolled her hips.

"Starting to fuckin' lose it already, strawberry?" he purred, stalking over to stand directly in front of her, his maleness overwhelming even though he wasn't touching her skin.

She started to close her legs for friction, and he lashed out, gripping her knees and forcing them back apart. She whimpered, biting her lip, and he grinned deviously at her before sinking to the floor.

He nipped at her inner thigh, and hooked a finger under the crotch of her panties, tugging it away from her slick folds. The cool air brushed over her clit and she keened, rolling her hips again, breath quickening. He leaned back and dragged the garment down her thighs, pulling her right leg up and through the hole, leaving the black lace dangling from her left ankle.

He licked his lips at the sight of her swollen pink nub peeking out through blonde curls, and leaned forward to breathe deep. Her honeyed musk washed over his senses like a tidal wave, and a groan escaped his lips as he sat back on his heels.

Their eyes met again and he cocked his head, impressed that her ministrations on her breasts hadn't stopped once.

"You're trying hard to be a good fuckin' girl, huh?" he drawled, and she nodded jerkily. "Well good girls get fuckin' rewarded...why don't you touch that pretty little clit, huh? Make yourself fuckin' come for me."

She was eager to oblige, leaning back on one hand and snaking the other down her belly, leaving painfully hard nipples behind. As soon as her middle and index fingers found their mark she moaned, drawing the pads up and down each side of her clit in light strokes.

He drew his bottom lip between his teeth as she circled the silken pearl, all four fingers dancing in a figure eight until her entire body tensed.

Daphne increased the tempo of her fingers as she stared at those amber eyes watching her pleasure herself, the heat in his gaze palpable and the thought that she was doing this for him, a reward from him, sending her over the edge. Her legs clenched and she fell back against the mattress, her free arm giving out as an orgasm crashed over her, fingers drawing it out as long as she could until that arm flopped dead beside her.

Her chest heaved, pillowy breasts bouncing up and down with each ragged breath, but then her pounding heart skipped a beat at the low tsk, tsk coming from her lover's mouth.

"Did I tell you you fuckin' stop?" he warned, and Daphne threw an arm over her eyes. The orgasm had been intense—her flesh oversensitive—there was no way she wanted to touch her clit again so soon.

But when Negan brought his hand down on said oversensitive flesh, her clit exploded in a sharp sting and she screeched in surprise and pain and pleasure. He leaned forward, over her, the thick fabric of his pants not enough to contain the rock hard bulge beneath pressing against her needy cunt. He wound his fingers in her hair and jerked it back, exposing her throat to his vicious lips.

He sucked her skin between his teeth and bit, and she ground against him, reaching up to dig her nails into his back.

"You want my fuckin' cock?" he growled in her ear, and she moaned in response, hissing as he tightened his fist in her hair. "Fuckin' answer me, strawberry," he warned.

"Yes, please, yes!" she wailed.

He kissed her jawline and let out that long, slow chuckle of his, tantalizingly rolling his hips against her pussy.

She whimpered, tears threatening the corners of her eyes. She ached for him, her walls clenching around the rod that wasn't there, just out of reach, felt so far away from her. "Please, give it to me," she whispered, and he groaned into her ear.

"You drive a hard fuckin' bargain, baby," he purred, breath hot against her earlobe as he unzipped his pants. "How can I fuckin' deny you?"

And without any warning, he slammed into her, stretching her tight cunt around him like a glove, and she arched her back, screaming with the force of it, that desperate need to be filled finally met, being linked in the most sensitive of places, the building of a storm between them like a hurricane, electricity sparking in the air between them.

She clenched around him as he pounded her, bracing his boots against the floor to add momentum to his thrusts, hard and deep and fast and all she could do was hold on, gripping him like she'd never let go, like she'd hold him inside her forever and ever and then she was falling again, over the edge again, over the edge always, careening out of control like tires on ice, this was her life and she fucking loved it.

She fucking loved this man.

And as he emptied himself into her, and the high of the earth shattering orgasm slowly ebbed, his body collapsing into hers, he saw it in her eyes. His own amber orbs closed as he claimed her lips, lazily kissing the woman he didn't want to ever stop kissing.

His Queen.

~fin~