#7

"I wonder what I'd look like bald," Sirius said as he brushed out his long voluminous locks. 

"Guess we'll find out in about sixty years," James replied. 

"Reckon there's a spell to make hair last forever?"

"Oh come on, you know we'll both be silver foxes when we're old."

"I prefer the term silver dog, but you're right." Sirius turned around, leaning back against his trunk. "Imagine that. When we're all old and still best mates."

"We'll be each others best mans," Peter added, "And godparents!"

Remus bit his lip, mumbling, "I don't think I'll have kids. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever find someone who'd want to be with a werewolf..."

Sirius shook his head, "Nonsense! If nobody will marry you, then you're stuck with me."

Remus laughed, "Even if I do get married, I'd still be stuck with you."

"Damn straight."

"Okay," James said as he headed towards the door, "While you two discuss your everlasting future, I'll be downstairs."

"To hit on Evans?" Peter teased. 

"I prefer the term, get to know."

Remus flopped down onto his bed, laying on his stomach as he faced Sirius. "Do you really think I'll find someone?" he asked, his tone growing serious. 

"Of course you will," Sirius said. 

"But who would want to be with a werewolf? I'm dangerous and -"

"Remus, you overthink everything. I hangout with you, so you're automatically awesome. I would totally date a werewolf, how cool would that be! And despite your furry little problem, you've still got a great ass."

Remus chuckled, "Thank, Sirius." He glanced back at his butt and smirked, "It's all the squats I do putting books back at the library."