Chapter 12- Patchy

It hurts. Everywhere hurts from my heard to my toes. After Mr Nutsake did, the unthinkable to me both of them started beating the shit out of me but they never hit me or cut me where it could be seen. I was currently naked still chained to the floor of this hellhole like a dog. I ain't no ones bitch but what they did to made old memories surface that I tried to bury long ago. I don't know how long I will last here. I miss New York. I miss my father and all his crazy antics. I miss Foggy and his twenty four seven fangirling. I miss matt and his goofy smile and laugh. Hell I even miss clint and Natasha right now. I just want someone who could but me back together but maybe... Maybe this time I am to broken to fix. This is the thoughts of Mysclaw 'Gemini' Stilinisk a boy to broken too be fixed.

Meanwhile in New York...

Wade Wilson (Deadpool) (Stiles's adoptive father) (best dad ever ) POV:

It has now been a week, stiles has not called me or checked in, and right now I am panicking. He has never went this long without checking in with me. It was only supposed to be a night mission a simple get in and get out. What the Fuck has happened to my son. Spider-man and I have been hitting it off which is fucking amazing but when I told him about my son beginning missing for a week. I breakdown and it wasn't pretty very much not pretty. Spidy promised me he would help look for him, same with Matty but Foggy is just about as worried as I am. In fact, he was so worried he has been forgetting to eat which ended up putting him in the hospital. I know one person that may be able to find him but I really hate him so I am waiting until I am really desperate which I currently am.

I get strap my swords to my back and make sure I have my guns before I leave my apartment and get a cap to DC. I get out of the cap to see a man with blond hair and blue eyes looking at me confused and I much his expression.

"Why are you dressed like that?" asked the man

"Because am about to kick some ass, why are you wearing a shield shirt?"

"I don't know I just wake up."

"Captain Roger's you've been asleep for a very long time." Said the guy I had come down here to see {Nick Fury}

"What are you doing here Wilson?"

"Well patchy, you know who you said you own me for helping with tracking the Hulk?" I asked him

"We don't own you a dam thing Deadpool, we let you live in New York and do as you please." Said Fury making me sight in frustration.

"Look Fury, I am not in the mood to argue with you right now but my son has been missing for a week and I need your help to find him."

Fury and the girl behind him gives me a raised eyebrow.

"You had a son?" asked the red haired lady

"I have a son he is missing please stick with what I am telling you."

"Fine Wilson you can come with me and Mr Roger's and we will see if we can find your son." Said Fury giving in as we all got into a truck and off we went to shield's HQ.

"So what's your name?" asked the blond man Fury called Mr Rogers

"My name is Wade Wilson, but my mercenary name is Deadpool."

"I am Steve Rogers but most people know me as Captain America." Said the blond man making my eyes turn into big dinner plates

"Omg, Foggy is going to be so mad at me I meet Captain America without him." Said as with a light laugh

"Foggy?"

"Yeah my family is complicated none of us are related to each other we basically were all brought together by my son and sort of just became a family, Foggy is what we refer to in the family as the crazy, fun uncle." I explained