Chapter 6-Suburbia

Stiles Pov:

Suburbia-  the suburbs or their inhabitants viewed collectively.

That would be the word I would use to decide the neighbour Bucky and I have just moved into. Every house on the street looked like it cost more than Tony's coffee machine and let me tell you his coffee machine is damn expensive. They all had white picket fences, neatly trimmed and maintained henges There was no rubbish or gum on the sidewalk and everything was so bright. I could feel a shiver go down my spine. I have a feeling that this place could chew me up and spit me out like yesterday's news. I could see out of the corner of my eyes that Bucky was shifting from one foot to another.

"Calm down Bucky, you look like you're about to crack a syenite pill with your teeth." I whispered to him 

I get why Bucky feels uncomfortable I mean look at what we are wearing. Bucky was wearing white singlet over top of that he wore a flannelette which was faded blue and light pink colouration buttoned up. Then tried lightly around his neck was a sweater and he wore grey denim blue jeans. Of course he was wearing gloves to cover up the fact he has a metal arm Meanwhile, I wore a  formal white button-up shirt with a light Maron sweater over top and long dark grey pants. And down even get me started on our shoes. 

"I have a werid feeling about this place." Bucky said to me with a fake smile

"I know so do I but remember we are doing this for Doritos."

"I thought we were doing this for Steve?" Bucky asked me 

"It's my new nickname for Stevie." I told bucky still not understanding but nodded along anyway

I see some people coming pass us. 

"Let go inside Chase." I said with a sweet smile on my face 

"Alright doll." Bucky said which made me feel weak in the knees

Fuck... he almost reminds me of himself back in 1940's.

As we were about to enter our house our neighbors came over.

Oh Hell.

"Hi, am Mary Jones and this is my husband Finn, we are your neighbors." She told us 

I put on my best fake smile, "Hi Mary, my name is Jayce De casserres and this is my husband Chase." I said as I put my head on Bucky's shoulder

"This is for you." she said giving me an apple pie.

"Thank you Mary, why don't you and Finn join us for dinner tonight?"

"That would be lovely Jayce." said Mary

"See you around 6 then," I told her as they left and we went back inside 

"Why are we having dinner with them?" Bucky asked me 

"Because we need to get know then to determine if they are Hydra or not." I told him

He simply nods his head and walks upstairs, leaving me in the kitchen with an Apple pie.

"Looks like it's just you and me apple pie."