Delegations 3/3

His hand slides down now, past my ribs, past my belly button to the button of my pants.

He inhales.

I hear him moaning out.

"This is our bed." He places the words against my stomach.

The Savage knees now, his fingers curl around the waist of my pants. His loincloth must have fallen off with the way his hips were pressing into me.

He's engorged.

...he moans.

His thighs are shaking, along with mine.

I can't stop staring at him, I can't pull my vision away.

The heat of us feels too good, arching my back. 

An involuntary reaction of my body...

A hunger rages.

"I don't share my bed." His words seem distant because all I can concentrate on is how the palm of his hand drags itself over my flesh. 

Ragged breaths from the both of us.

Hunger consumes everything.

His face is close, his eyes lock onto mine.

Wild-eyed...the both of us.

The weight of his hand makes my body take notice of everything he's doing to me. 

He's there watching it all.

My mouth closes tight as my body clenches tight before releasing its tension. 

I feel tired, weak, spent.

Fully satisfied.

He smiles sharp, proud almost.

"This is our house, our bed. You might not want me to share it with you and that's alright. But I will never allow another to share it with you." His point drives itself hard into my gut. He gets off the bed, pulling the beat of his heart away from mine.

He's backing away, slowly.

There is no color left in his eyes, pupils have blown out...

His fingers shine.

The room smells of me, I'm still tremoring with aftershocks of pleasure.

I can hear the shower turn on, I can't move enough to sit up, I can't move enough to roll to my side. I just lay on the bed.

He comes into the room, the towel wrapped around his waist. His outline is magnificent. 

"You should shower." His words seem to hurt him, he seems to be in pain.

Quickly covering myself I slip into the bathroom. There is everything that I had in my old pack. Conditioners, oils for my hair. Brushes, scented soap. Soft towers that are of the greatest luxury.

When I finally get out I feel fresh but tired. Without saying goodnight I slip into the new cotton sheets of the bed. Closing my eyes until it's the smell of food that wakes me.

Slipping a Silk of my Lineage on, putting my hair up to expose the line of my throat. The way I've taught to display to a mate who has yet to mark you.

Enticing...

It's the first thing his eye fall on before he holds onto the countertop because I can see that his thigh shake.

"I'm going hunting today, I'm not sure when I will be back. My father said he has some business to discuss with you and should be arriving this morning." He hands me a tea that smells of blueberry and mint.