Luna Meela

Time rotates faster.

Within a blink, the brothers are now able to chase each other around the house. Upturning the house in a blatant display of their Natures.

Savage pups with sharp teeth that break each other's skin.

"It's only blood, Bessa." The Savage comes into the house before Odin does. He's hiding behind his father's leg. Ryeson is behind his brother. Their green eyes peek past a bare leg.

"What do you mean it's only blood? We are supposed to be leaving for the Exchange, and you bring my pups back full of their own blood?" The Nature of my Wild now voices our her concern in a long toned rumble from within a chest cavity that isn't happy with smelling the blood of my Lineage. 

"What happened?" Pulling the Males by the scruffs of their necks from behind the legs of their father. They will be the end of me.

Bending - eye level.

"We went hunting," Odin says proudly, boldly. Ryeson nods his head, he's just out of diapers but clutches his spear the same as Odin. He wears a loincloth like his father and older brother. Their Uncle is also in a loincloth full of blood - that's down his thighs and calves. Holding the remains of the dead animals in his hands.

...Borson looks away, out the window. He won't meet my eyes when I find the salve that has been smeared on their skin to keep their wounds closed and the pain away.

Ryeson's eyes still hold the redness from crying, Odin's eyes are nothing but greens. That male does not cry he only growls.

The Future within my Nest kicks hard against my rib, and I have to shift myself to get her foot out of the spot. A gag tries to make it's way up and out from the breakfast I just ate. 

"What happened?" I can't contain the threat of hysteria within a voice that is quivering. The slice of claws was close to Odin's throat.

"Ryeson turn around, now." His back holds long claw marks on his young flesh.

The coating of rage reds the vision that is mauling into the Alpha's eyes. Crouching his shoulders.

"They made it out alive." Their father won't look at me when he says that. They smell of blood, of pain and their father feels of guilt. Smacking their bottoms, they pretend it hurts them. I want to scream at them all. Luki won't look at me; he toes a clump of snow pretending it's interesting.

"Made it out from where?" Shifting on my feet, the bells ding against their casings. This will be the first meeting with Luna Meela of the Northern pack since she came back to the North. The Lineage of my Silk is on full display, along with my bracelets. It's important to dress up for meetings with Lunas - it tells them they are important enough for you to care how you are presented.

...silence.

"We should go, or else we will be late." The Savage says as if he cares if he is late to the Exchange. There is no stopping the stare I give my mate. He won't look at me, his head bows down and I realize that this is serious what Odin decided to hunt and bring his brother along with him.

"Luki is that what you're wearing, your mate could be there, and you're going like that? This is the first time the Southern pack will be there, and you are going like that?" Luki looks at himself, a shrug.

"Go get changed into something nice or at least another loincloth. The light brown one, and wipe my Males blood off your body." When Luki turns around to walk away, Odin yips in the air, shaking the bloody spear in the air. Luki turns with a raised lip, teeth flash white, mouth open until he sees me and turns right back around and walks dutifully away.