Chapter 3 - The Pack House

The house was breathtaking. It was massive and the exterior was elegantly decorated. There had to be at least five floors.

Dylan took my hand and Lucas held the gigantic wood door open for us.

The first level looked like a college dorm. Young wolves walked around everywhere, and stared in awe at me and Dylan.

We walked behind Lucas to an elevator and waited a moment before it dinged and the doors slid open. As I suspected, the buttons went up to five. Lucas pressed the fifth button and the elevator glided up like it was weightless.

Dylan and I stepped out, but Lucas remained in. I had to admit, I was nervous to go to his bedroom with him alone. I had no idea what he would do with helpless me and a big comfortable bed.

But I refused to be helpless. If he was going to take me away from everything I knew and expect me to bow down to him and spread my legs whenever he told me to he had another thing coming.

As much as I felt the mate bond, I had never even had a long term boyfriend. I couldn't just jump into anything.

Well I guess I should have thought of that before I let him see me naked.

He led me down the hall to another pair of large, dark wooden doors. As he held it open for me I saw the bedroom. It was painted a cranberry red, dark but elegant. The bed was huge, with big fluffy sheets and four posts.

"This is our room." Dylan told me with a smile.

"Wow.... it's amazing." I said, still looking at the two doors. I assumed one led to the closet and one led to the bathroom.

"I've had a dress prepared for you for our dinner tonight." he directed me towards the closet door. I walked in to see a short black dress.

"Thank you." I said before entering the closet and reaching to shut the door. But Dylan's hand stopped mine.

"You can change in front of me, little mate. Soon you'll grow out of your human modesty." he smirked. I hastily agreed and slid off my clothes.

The dress was tight and hugged my body, but showed off my curves and slim waist. It wasn't like anything I'd ever worn before; it was much more sophisticated and elegant.

I turned to see Dylan admiring my body, studying me from head to toe.

"You're perfect." he said truthfully. I blushed and thanked him. I walked towards the door before his hands gripped my waist and pulled me back to him.

"Have you forgotten about your punishment?" he smirked. He lifted me up, sat on the bed and pinned me face down over his lap as I squealed in surprise.

Before I had a moment to think I felt a harsh slap against my ass. Soon, another, and I felt his cock prodding against my stomach with each hit.

With one final spank, I bit my lip and winced, and then he let me up. I quickly pulled my dress down.

"Was that really necessary?" I scowled.

"I gave you a warning when you tried to tease me." he grinned eerily, walking towards me. I took a step back and fell onto the bed.

Suddenly he was on top of me, pinning me down. His erection was poking my leg, and I must admit, it felt quite large.

"Now it's my turn to tease you...." he growled, causing a pool of wetness to enter my panties.

"Wh-What about dinner?" I asked, hoping to distract him.

"I'm hungry for something else, little mate." he purred into my ear, his hot breath reaching my neck.

His hand made its way under my panties as he gently kissed the nape of my neck.

"You're very wet, aren't you sweetheart?" he asked condescendingly.

Before I could answer he started rubbing my clit with his thumb, sending sparks throughout my body. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning.

He worked a finger inside of me and I gasped, feeling his erection getting bigger. It should have been illegal to have this much sexual power over a person.

Suddenly, a knock came from the door.

"Who is it?" Dylan growled, pulling his finger out and leaving me to whimper with need. I could tell he was irritated.

"It's Patty." a woman replied.

"I guess this will have to wait." he whispered to me and smirked. I dropped my jaw, he was going to make me wait?

All I had done was wiggle my crotch against his while we made out, but he was going to deny me an orgasm? Didn't seem fair.

He opened the door and I sat on the bed as an older lady entered.

"This is my grandmother Patty." he introduced me.

I stood up and she hugged me warmly, making Dylan smile.

"It's lovely to meet you, dear." Patty smiled.

"You too!" I said, nervous to make a good impression. The woman had just walked in mid-hookup.

"So, a human. How unique!" she said. I don't think she meant it to sound judgey, but I couldn't help feel insecure.

"Yes, who would have thought my mate would end up being a human." Dylan shrugged and smiled at me.

"She's very pretty, Dylan." Patty said, causing me to blush.

"Trust me. I know." he smirked.

"So, when can I expect pups?" Patty asked excitedly. I scratched my arm and tried not to make it awkward. I hadn't even thought about that.

The Alpha still had to mark me, mate me, and then I'd need to provide him heirs. It all seemed a bit... much. I'd met him hours ago.

"We'll see about that later. Now, Quincy and I have a reservation for dinner." Dylan excused us and I waved goodbye to Patty as we left.

"You'll love the place we're going. It's quiet and the food is great." Dylan sounded excited for me to try it.

But all I could think about was pups.

Remember to follow me and vote/comment!!! thanks for reading loves<3