Chapter 27 - The Morning After

I woke up nude, cradled in Dylan's arms. Even in his sleep he had an erection, and I felt the tip on my back.

"Good morning, little mate." he growled up against me.

Oh, so he wasn't asleep.

My mind raced back through last night and its events, and I realized I had fallen asleep... right before Dylan and I were finally going to relieve some of this unbearable sexual tension.

It was Day 3 with no sex, and Dylan and I didn't have to go to work, thank god.

Lucas sometimes fulfilled Dylan's Alpha duties when he wanted to take a day off.

And when he had the day off, as his secretary and girlfriend, I had the day off.

"Do you want to finish what you started..." Dylan whispered to me, his strong arms pulling me all the way in, pressed tightly against him.

His boner was on my ass, and we finally had the opportunity.

"Wait, hang on," I said, pulling away to get out of the bed. Dylan didn't seem to like it. Not at all.

He pulled me back in and pinned himself on top of me, my arms held down by his weight.

"You teased the shit out of me last night while I was driving, just to fall asleep when we finally got home? I can't be made to wait a single second longer." He growled, pulling down the covers to reveal my naked body.

"Dylan, actually, I'm gonna—"

My stomach gurgled and Dylan had put his hand over my mouth.

Suddenly my throat felt warm acidic, and my mouth was filled with... well, last night's contents of my stomach. Mainly champagne.

Dylan winced and took his hand off my bubbled cheeks while I ran to the bathroom to spit it out.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Dylan said, handing me a towel as I hunched over the toilet.

"It's okay, I'm good," I wiped my mouth, standing up to wash my hands.

"I might have had a little too much to drink..." I shrugged innocently while Dylan raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked again as I dried my hands on the towel.

"Yeah, I feel fine now." I said honestly.

He took a step towards me and leaned his face into mine.

"I literally just threw up, you still want to?" I squinched my face in disgust, reaching around him to grab my toothbrush and toothpaste.

"I don't care Quincy, you are my mate. I was going to give you a punishment for last night, but I'm pretty sure you just took one." he chuckled as I brushed my teeth.

I gurgled some mouthwash and then spit it out in the sink.

I realized I was still naked from the cold air on every inch of my body, and went to the closet to put something on.

"What are you doing?" Dylan asked.

"It's freezing!" I said, pulling on sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Oh my god, you're not hungover, Quincy. You have the flu." he said, coming to feel my forehead.

"What? No I don't." I pushed away from him and climbed back into bed as he followed me.

"Cold sweats, morning sickness," He widened his eyes when he realized what he said.

"You're pregnant!" he gasped.

"Dylan, no I'm not!" I whined, annoyedly.

"I'm on birth control. And you always pull out anyway." I said.

He frowned and looked at the window, seeming to think.

"It's called pre-ejaculate, it still has sperm in it. And birth control isn't 100% effective." he made his way over to me, sniffing my body quickly and rubbing his firm hands on my stomach.

"Dylan, what the hell," I giggled, a look of disappointment crossing his face when he stopped sniffing.

"Fine, you're not pregnant." he said.

I sighed and thanked God. It was interesting how he could get my scent and know if I was pregnant or not though.

"Well that was a close one," I said sarcastically, grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

Lilah was blowing our group chat up, and I had to see what it was about.

"I want to put a baby in you, Quincy." Dylan growled lowly across the bed. I looked up at him to see his eyes swirling pools of yellow, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Dylan, don't do that." I rolled my eyes.

"Well that just got me thinking about you providing me heirs." he said.

I looked down and read a message from Lilah.

Quincy isn't answering, can we all meet on her floor and wake her up? She'll know what to do.

My mind was overwhelmed, Dylan was talking about getting me pregnant and Lilah apparently had some emergency.

"There's no time like the present," he said, climbing over me before I knew what to think.

Suddenly a knock pounded on the door, and Dylan furrowed his eyebrows and followed me as I got up to answer.

I opened the door to Crystal, Macy and a frazzled-looking Lilah.

"Crystal, I see you knocked this time." Dylan said sarcastically.

"We're stealing Quincy." Macy said, grabbing my arm and pulling me away. I mouthed sorry to Dylan and turned around, walking to the elevator with them.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Lilah met her mate yesterday," Crystal said excitedly.

"Oh my gosh, congrats!" I smiled at her and she blushed.

"He wants to come to my place tonight... as a first date," Lilah said hesitantly.

"Oh, why?" I asked as we walked to Crystal's room.

I took a seat on the big comfy couch and waited for everyone else to sit.

"That's what we're confused about. Like why not a nice restaurant. Does he just want sex?" Crystal said.

"He's your mate, he should want to impress you." Macy said.

"So what do you think I should do?" Lilah asked me.

I stared blankly for a moment.

"I mean... I don't really know," I answered honestly.

"You don't?" Macy raised an eyebrow.

"You're our Luna, the mother of the pack. You're supposed to have all the answers to these things!" Crystal exclaimed.

I shrugged and tried to think.

"Well, personally. I would let him come over and prove himself. You gotta give him the benefit of the doubt and see what his true intentions are." I said.

"But what if his intentions aren't good?" Lilah whined.

"Then you communicate. Good relationships start with honesty." I explained.

Crystal nodded.

"That actually does make sense," Macy said.

"Well then, sounds like you'll need to go on the date with him and then update us!" I said happily, standing up.

"What are you doing?" Crystal asked.

"I gotta go. As much as I'd love helping, there's not much more I can do, and besides... I have someone waiting on me upstairs." I winked.