Chapter 41 - Family

~4 Months Later~

I woke up, wrapped in Dylan's arms at 8:00 one morning. My bump was gone, and my stretch marks weren't all that bad. I kind of liked them.

"Good morning, little mate." his deep voice said from behind me, and I rolled over and positioned myself to face him.

I was still exhausted, I could barely keep my eyes open, let alone say good morning back.

But when he leaned in to kiss me, kissing him back was involuntary at this point. He kept pushing it, too, and soon I was fully awake, sitting on top of him with his tongue practically down my throat.

Then he stopped and I lie back down next to him, his hand pushing my hair out of my face.

"Do you want to go wake up Bubba?" I asked. He rolled his eyes; he didn't like when I used that nickname for Carter but it stuck, and I'd even catch him say it every now and then.

I checked the baby monitor and sure enough he was still asleep. Dylan and I loved to wake him up together because he always gave us the biggest smile first thing in the morning.

Dylan's hands held my waist as I slowly turned the knob to his nursery, a little bit of light entering the room.

Then Dylan opened the curtains just a little so it was light enough to wake him up, and came next to me to lean over the crib.

Carter yawned and stretched his arms up before opening his eyes.

"Good morning, honey," I said in my baby voice, smiling at him.

Then he gave us the big smile and Dylan and I got distracted in how cute he was.

"Do you want to know what would make you so sexy right now?" I turned his cheek to face me instead of the baby.

"What?" he smirked, pulling me in a little closer.

"If you changed his diaper." I kissed his cheek and we both laughed. Then Dylan scooped him up and brought him over to the changing table.

I went back to the room to get dressed, and I was loving having my figure back. So I chose a pink fluffy dress that was way over the top for an every day outfit, but I didn't care.

When I went to brush my teeth Dylan came back in holding Carter, who had been changed from his airplane pajamas into a soft red onesie

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When I went to brush my teeth Dylan came back in holding Carter, who had been changed from his airplane pajamas into a soft red onesie.

"Awww, Daddy cleaned you up so good, didn't he?" I cooed as Dylan handed him to me.

"You cleaned up pretty well too." he chuckled, looking at my dress.

"I'm a princess today." I shrugged, rocking the baby back and forth as Dylan grabbed a shirt out of the dresser.

"And every day." he smiled.

Things were... perfect.

Dylan and I shared an unimaginable love for each other, our baby boy was here and as perfect as could be, and we were back to having sex regularly. Plus, I had an hot new car that I was driving us around in.

Carter was the apple of Dylan's eye, though. He loved him and was already picturing him as a strong future leader. Carter was a mama's boy, though. I could tell already, and I couldn't blame him because I was obsessed with him too.

I brought him over to the bed and sat down with him in my lap. When Dylan finished changing he came next to us and laid on his side, letting Carter hold his finger.

"How does it feel to be a milf?" he chuckled and looked up at me.

"Oh my gosh stop it," I rolled my eyes, but we both know I didn't want him to stop it.

"Caroline's coming to get Carter at nine," he smiled, checking his watch for the time. 8:55.

"Our meeting isn't until ten," I said, rubbing Carter's back as he babbled.

"I know." he winked. He turned to Carter and tickled his feet, making him giggle.

"Yes, we love you but we also love our alone time, don't we?" he cooed.

Caroline, our nanny, came to pick him up soon after. She was great with Carter, and a really nice lady. We mostly only left him with her when we had to work, or wanted some alone time when he wasn't sleeping. He came to all of our social events, though; the pack loved him.

As soon as they left Dylan wasted no time in picking me up and kissing me, my legs wrapping around his waist. His hands were holding my ass and he gave me a light squeeze before sitting down on his side of the bed and resting against his pillows.

I ran my hand through his hair and growled lightly as I felt him grow under me. Suddenly he had ripped the fabric of my dress off of me, leaving me in only my panties.

"Dylan!" I gasped, giggling.

"I'll buy you a new dress." He breathed before pressing his lips against mine harshly. His hands slithered up to feel my swollen breasts as he groaned softly.

I moved my lips down to gently suck on his neck and his hands returned to hold my bottom.

Needless to say, by 10:00 I was exhausted. But that didn't stop me from zipping over to our meeting in my car.

We ended up signing a deal that was going to make Red Moon even richer than we already were. Dylan and I were building a beautiful empire to hand down to Carter one day.

But we both agreed we wanted another baby, just not right away. We were still getting to know Carter.

For now we were going to raise him to be something one day. We both saw the potential in him from the moment he was born: the kid was perfect.

Dylan planned to train him and have him take over as Alpha by the time he was eighteen.

Who knows, maybe one day he'd find his mate and it would be similar to mine and Dylan's situation.

Only time would tell. But for now, everything was a dream come true.

Thank you guys so much for reading this<3 I can't believe so many people enjoy my writing and I had so so so much fun with this entire story. So much fun in fact I don't want it to be over but let's face we need a little change of scenery right? So if you couldn't tell I was setting it up for a sequel with Carter hehe.

see you soon...xo