Chapter 7 - All Work, No Play

I twiddled my thumbs, waiting for Dylan to say something. He stared at me intensely for a moment, his bright blue eyes scanning my body.

"So are you done working?" I asked.

I have no idea why, but something about seeing him in his office, with all of his power and glory and intelligence, made me want to defy him just as a test. I wanted to see what would happen if I didn't cooperate with him in the one place everyone had to.

"Yes, I've finished for the day." he said, putting a pen that was on his desk back in the drawer.

I nodded and looked around, running a hand through my hair and refusing to say anything until he did.

"Is there something wrong, darling?" he asked in a fake sweet voice.

"No, I just wanted to finish my tour, but you cut it short so I could come to your office and do... nothing." I rolled my eyes.

He raised an eyebrow at me and a smirk formed in the corner of his lips.

"Trust me, I didn't have you come here for nothing, little mate." he sneered. I kept myself from lunging at him, even though my body wanted him like no other.

"Well then what did you bring me here for?" I asked while keeping my straight face.

"I don't like your attitude." he said in a deep voice. I shrugged.

"Then do something about it..." I said with a grin. He smirked and realized what I'd been doing.

"Stand up." he instructed me. I did so while maintaining direct eye contact with him.

"Show me that little bra and thong under your clothes." he smirked.

I seductively reached my sweatshirt over my head to reveal my perky breasts in the lacy bra, followed by my leggings.

He stood up and walked over to stand in front of me, pushing my ass to touch the desk as he leaned in and grabbed my waist. He lifted me up and sat me on the desk, his hips between my legs as he leaned in to kiss me.

His tongue explored my mouth and I wrapped my legs tightly around him, my hands trailing up and down his stomach. I leaned down and placed kisses against his neck, feeling a slight growl leave his throat as he pulled me into him by my ass.

He grabbed my tits and felt around like he owned my body. I moaned against his chest and noticed the tent in his pants.

He reached under my panties and began rubbing aggressively.

"Let me do something for you this time." I whispered. He raised an eyebrow and I hopped off the desk, kneeling in front of him.

"You've been working hard." I told him, unbuckling his belt as he grinned.

His erection was pushing against his boxers, and when I pulled them down his dick sprung out.

Holy shit.

It.

Was.

Huge.

Dylan chuckled at my facial expression. I quickly closed my mouth and tried not to look so stunned.

I put my lips around the tip, slowly at first, then swirling my tongue around quicker. His hand tangled through my hair as I moved my mouth up and down his shaft.

"Fuck," he growled, in his deep husky voice that never failed to give me goosebumps. I looked up and met his eyes as I sucked on his cock.

He grunted in pleasure, pushing it deeper into my mouth with a thrust of his hips. I felt my eyes water as I held back a gag. He smirked and moved my head back and forth with his hands.

"God damn. You're perfect." he said. I could tell he was close to orgasm. He gripped my head with two hands and began bucking into my mouth, causing me to cough and gag. He didn't stop though, he continued to fuck my mouth until he reached his peak.

He stroked his cock and released his hot sticky liquid all over my swollen breasts, groaning in pleasure. He picked me up and sat me back on the table, kissing me deeply.

I was surprised he'd want to kiss me after what he had just done to my mouth, but I wasn't complaining.

I'd known him for two days and it already felt like I was meant to spend my entire life with him.

Dylan pulled his trousers up and buckled his belt as I sat on the desk, coated in his semen, unsure of what to do.

"As much as I love seeing you covered in my cum, you should probably wash up." he smirked, directing me towards the office bathroom. I smiled nervously and made my way.

I splashed cold water onto my breasts, causing my nipples to harden. I rubbed soap around my entire chest, suds running down and reaching my belly.

"How are you so fucking sexy?" Dylan asked, his cock already hard again. I giggled and washed the soap off of my chest.

He handed me my bra and panties, and I slipped them on before grabbing my other clothes. Once I was dressed Dylan was sitting back at his computer finishing up some other work.

"I'll be done in just a second, then we can go get some dinner." he told me. I nodded and sat down in the chair across from his desk, running my hands through my blonde waves.

"Alright." he said eventually, standing up. He held my hand in his and we exited to the hall.

I saw Grandma Patty coming down the hall in our direction, her sweet eyes lit up when she saw us.

"Hello, dears!" she said warmly. Her nose began to wrinkle and she sniffed at the air.

Oh, god. She could smell what we had done.

"Dylan!" she hit his shoulder lightly.

"You haven't even marked her yet, filthy boy." she narrowed her eyebrows at him and he chuckled.

"Am I not allowed to enjoy my mate before I turn her wolf? Besides, I'm waiting to mark her until the full moon." He pulled me closer to him with an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Oh, alright." Patty rolled her eyes, continuing past us. Dylan reached his hand down and gave my ass a playful squeeze as we walked.

I forgot I was going to shift after he marked me....

Yikes.