Chapter 12 - Claimed

I could barely feel my legs on the car ride home. My mind was buzzing thinking about what was about to happen.

Dylan was going to make me his.

Part of me couldn't wait to share the intimacy with him, and the other part of me was terrified to give my everything to someone I'd met a week ago. But I trust Dylan, and I knew he would protect me.

As we pulled up to the house, Dylan took out his phone and made a quick call to someone.

"Lucas? Yes, I'm going to need you to keep everyone off of my floor for the night. It's going to be... loud. And I'd like it private." he said in his husky voice. I couldn't help but shudder at his words.

The things I wanted him to do to me...

He put his arm around me and kept his hand firmly on my ass as we walked to the elevator.

"Calm down, sweetheart. You're shaking." he whispered to me when we got in. But gosh, that comment only made me shake more.

After what seemed like hours from entering the house, we got to our room.

"I have to go to the bathroom!" I blurted quickly and ran, practically slamming the door behind me. I needed to stall for a couple of minutes, mentally prepare myself.

I took some deep breaths and felt my heart rate decrease a bit, but it was still racing. Dylan knocked on the door.

"Come out, baby. I don't want you to be uncomfortable." he said warmly. He was either a very sweet gentleman, or a sex-crazed beast who wanted to rip me to shreds.

I sighed and opened the door to see Dylan standing shirtless in front of me, his defined stomach revealed and his muscular arms shining in the dim light. He made me so weak.

The sexual attraction almost made me forget all of my fears for a moment, until I realized that not even shirtless Dylan could completely calm me down.

"I've never been this nervous." I admitted. He walked to me and gave me a nice comforting hug.

"I love you, Quincy. If you really aren't ready we don't have to do this. I will wait if that is what you want." he reassured me.

Somehow that was all I needed to hear.

I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist as we kissed, his hands on my ass to keep me steady.

His mouth tasted sweet and my tongue wanted to explore every bit of it.

Before I knew what to think I was laying on the bed with him on top of me, his hard cock prodding my leg. I reached my hands around to feel his hard stomach as we made out and my panties were filled with wetness.

He slid his hands down to grip my dress and yank it over my head, not missing a beat to go back to kiss me once it was off. Once I didn't know if between my legs could get any more hot and bothered, he began to kiss from my neck all the way down to my stomach, spending a little extra time to admire my lacy bra.

He pulled off my white thong and cupped my pussy in his hand before rubbing my clit intensely with his finger.

"So wet." he growled with pleasure.

Suddenly he pulled my legs apart with his strong arms and moved his head down to my pussy.

He circled my clit with his tongue, slowly at first, but picking up rhythm and pressure as he went along. I was moaning uncontrollably for him and he responded by sucking on my clit gently, before dipping his tongue inside of me.

I was a pile of mush beneath him, the sparks inside were driving me completely insane. I'd do anything for this man.

He continued to explore my pussy with his tongue until I was practically seizing, and he began placing light kisses back up along my stomach.

He reached around and unclipped my bra to reveal my swollen breasts, my nipples hardening slightly with the cool air. He grabbed a handful of each before kissing me gently a couple of times.

Soon, he was sucking on each nipple until it was red enough for his liking. His cock was rock-hard, and with every move he made it poked my hip. Not that I was complaining.

He pulled down his boxers and joined me in complete nudity, and we stared for a moment just admiring each other's bodies. The gods had truly made us for each other.

He leaned on top of my and lined his cock up between my hips, rubbing his hard tip up and down against my swollen clit.

I looked at his penis and began to feel a bit panicked. It was huge. It seriously might break me.

"It will fit, little mate." he purred into my ear, and I hoped with everything in me that he was right.

"You're sure you want this?" he asked me.

"Please, give it to me." I begged. He wasted no time and inserted his tip, stretching me to fit around him.

Soon, he slowly slid in his shaft and I squeaked at the pressure he was building up inside of me. He slowly pushed it in and out, reading my face to make sure I was okay.

I didn't want him to hold back. I didn't care how bad it would hurt, I needed to get it over with.

"Don't hold back. Fuck me." I whispered, and that was all it took. He shoved his full length inside of me, causing me to scream. But he kept going, pounding in and out of me as my body stretched for him.

I couldn't help the tears rolling down my cheeks, not simply because of the pain, but because of all of the emotions flooding over me at this moment.

Dylan grunted as he slammed in and out of me, our skin slapping together rhythmically. I felt my toes curl each time he sank into me, and I couldn't help screaming his name.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you." he told me.

He was filling me to the brim and I didn't know how much longer I could take it. It was a rush; a high I've never experienced anything like. My entire body was shaking as he leaned down to kiss me, our tongues tangling together passionately while he thrusted in and out of my wet slit.

I felt myself reaching my peak, my orgasm was going to hit and Dylan knew it too. It only took a few more thrusts until I was moaning his name so loudly, the intense waves of pleasure rushing throughout my body.

It felt amazing, and it lasted so long I was caught by surprise when I felt a sting on my neck. Dylan sank his sharp teeth into my mark spot, carving out a small chuck of flesh and lapping up the blood behind it.

Not long after, he pulled his cock out of me and released his hot sticky semen all over my spread legs. I was panting for dear life and he picked me up, holding me close against him and inhaling my scent.

I needed to be with him, I needed him. I could not bear a second without him, our souls had connected and our bond had been ever strengthened.

"I love you, Dylan." I whimpered softly as I recovered from the best orgasm of my life. He kissed my forehead and placed me back down on the bed, spreading my legs once more.

Jesus, he wanted to go again.

I'd forgotten wolves had incredible stamina, Dylan could go until tomorrow.

This was going to be a very long night...