Chapter 24 - Sexual Frustration

If you wouldn't mind voting and/or leaving a comment, it really helps me out! Thank you!!! xoxo

I started work the next day.

Dylan got into his suit and I slid on a pencil skirt and a white blouse. I picked out a pair of black pumps and applied a little bit of mascara and finally, brushed out my smooth hair.

We walked to his office together and he gave me a little pat on the back and wished me luck.

I sat down at the desk and signed into the computer to see a copy of Dylan's schedule for the next few months. I was surprised looking at how many meetings he had every week.

Honestly, working here might not be so bad. I was making good money and I was fortunate Dylan gave me this professional of a job with such little experience.

It also let me know that he really trusted me and thought I was ready to be in his work life.

Dylan came out of his office and handed me a stack of papers as thick as a ping pong ball.

"There are invoices, I need you to alphabetize them.

"Okay," I said, trying not to look intimidated.

It kept me busy for the next two hours since the stack was so tall, but eventually I was confident that was all in correct order.

I also got to take calls from people who needed to schedule meetings with Dylan, and I realized how nice it was going to be now that I scheduled all his meetings in convenient times for me.

I knew all the times he was available since I knew when he had meetings.

In fact when I checked the time, it was 10:45, and Dylan's other meeting had just ended, so I could bring him the alphabetized papers.

I was bored, though. I hated to admit it, but I was kind of a diva.

I didn't love to work. Obviously I would do it if I wanted or needed money, but it always got boring while I was there.

And besides that, I was just plain horny.

Dylan in that god damned suit and his deep voice when he told people what to do just turned me on so much.

We hadn't had sex at all the day before, and honestly I was dying to get him on top of me, but I knew I already told him I wanted to be professional at work, and I couldn't be a hypocrite.

Although, he did say he might still try to get me to mess around with him at work, so maybe I could just be extra sexy and let him start it. It wasn't my fault if I gave in, right?

I unbuttoned the first three buttons of my blouse, my bra and cleavage obviously showing. Then I pulled my skirt up to reveal more of my legs, grabbed the papers and headed into his office.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in," I heard him say.

I kicked it open gently and walked to put the stack on his desk, his eyes following me each step.

Then I leaned over right in front of him to set the papers down, and he was clearly focused on my chest.

I stood back up and his eyes finally went back to mine.

"God damn," he muttered under his breath, leaning back in his chair looking powerful.

"I finished those, is there anything else you need me to do?" I asked with an innocent smile.

"Yeah, turn around for a second," he growled.

I turned the other direction and stuck my ass his way, looking back and rubbing it.

"Is there something on me?" I asked, pretending to be worried.

"Yeah, too many clothes." he said blandly, his eyes fixated on my body.

He was so easy.

"Hey," I took a step towards him.

"I thought we were going to be professional, Alpha," I said with a devilish smile on my mouth. His eyes narrowed on mine and began to flicker with specks of yellow. His wolf liked my use of his title.

"If you really want me to be professional right now, then you should button up your shirt and walk out that door. But I don't think you really want that." he smirked and looked at the door, his eyebrows raised.

Shit, he was going to make me work for it.

Not if I did first.

"I would button it up, but it's just so hot." I said, slowly unbuttoning the rest of my shirt and dropping it on the floor to leave me in my lacy bra.

He grunted in approval.

"So, anything else I can do for you?" I asked again, pushing down my skirt. I was just in my bra and panties and I could tell he was going to crack. His eyes didn't leave my breasts.

"Do a little dance for me." he smirked and I faked a gasp. He stood up from his chair and walked around the table, the large tent in his pants apparent, and he leaned me against his desk.

"What an unprofessional request." I teased, turning and pretending to leave, before Dylan grabbed my waist and effortlessly swung me around to be back against the desk, his strength effectively holding me there.

"Is this what you wanted, little mate?" he whispered condescendingly in my ear.

"No, it's what you wanted," I responded quietly, leaning up to kiss him. He pulled his face farther away from mine.

"Is that why you got into your panties for me?" he asked, his cock prodding me in the stomach as he kept me stuck between him and the desk.

"I told you, it was hot," I argued. He chuckled and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why won't you just admit that you want to be my naughty secretary, Quincy?" he said softly.

"Because I don't," I said, trying to get him off of me, but it was no use.

Suddenly his phone rang, and he reluctantly answered, while still holding me against the desk.

"Hello, Alpha," the person on the other side said respectfully.

"What can I do for you?" Dylan asked, his hot breath blowing towards me as he spoke.

"I'm calling to double check that you and the Luna will be attending my dinner party this evening?" the other voice asked expectantly.

"We'll be there. See you at 8." Dylan replied and quickly put the phone down, focusing back on my body.

"Where were we? Oh, yes. You were giving into me." he smirked.

"No! You were giving into me," I argued.

He took a step back.

"Oh, Quincy. We both know I have better self control than you. Despite what your body is doing to me right now I can withhold from sex if I want to." he chuckled.

"Ugh, your cockiness turned me off. See you at 6:30." I said, pulling my clothes back on as his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

I could sense what he was feeling... frustration.

But, seriously! Why couldn't he just ignore the fact that I was being a hypocrite so we could both have fun? Then again, I did always kind of have to be right.

It was over with now and I had to stick to my original plan and not have sex at work. What a bore.

I made myself a cup of coffee and answered a bunch of calls until finally the clock read 6:30. Dylan walked out of his office and I followed behind him to our room.

"Who's dinner are we going to tonight?" I asked.

"Lucas, my beta. He's celebrating his birthday." Dylan replied.

"We have to be there at 8, so figure out when you should start getting ready." he said.

So, pretty much now...