Chapter 35 - Presents

Three screwdrivers later, Macy and I had traded shoes because we discovered we have the same shoe size, Crystal had gone home puking, and Dylan was still no where to be found.

It was 10:30 at this point, I was starting to get kind of nervous that we wouldn't have time.

Then I got a whiff of his delicious scent, and I couldn't help but ignore the thoughts that Macy had just wanted my shoes because they were a lot more expensive than hers.

I glanced my head over and saw him, holding a glass of alcohol— whiskey maybe?

He stood tall, laughing at something one of his friends had said. His blue eyes sparkled and his smile was straight and white. But best of all, his body in that suit made me weak.

I didn't want to go up and interrupt him. Then I remembered I could use the mind-link. So I fixed my hair and sat back down.

You're not the birthday boy for much longer...

His eyes glanced around until they landed on me, his lips curling at the sight.

Better come get your present.

I winked, and his smiling mouth opened a bit in surprise. He said something to the people surrounding him and begun shaking their hands goodbye.

Then he made his way over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, kissing my forehead.

"Bye, Macy!" I said, looking over to see Macy getting her neck kissed by the bartender.

"Yeah, yeah, bye." she said. I chuckled and got up, Dylan guiding me to the hall.

When we got into the elevator Dylan pressed the button with his free hand while the one on my waist moved to squeeze my ass.

I knew my tolerance to alcohol was building up a bit, but I was definitely still feeling a buzz.

Maybe a little more, but hey, it was a party.

When we got back to our room Dylan immediately grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall, causing me to squeal in surprise.

One hand held my arms above my head while the other grabbed my right breast and gave it a gentle squeeze. Then he moved on, his hand tracing down my stomach to my hips before he placed his thumb on my clit and began to rub circles.

"You like that, little mate?" he said, and I think my moaning got the answer across.

"Hold on, babe." he said, letting go of my wrists and moving his hand away as I caught my breath. He walked over to his nightstand and pulled his shirt over his head on the way, revealing the upper half of his perfect body.

Then he opened the top drawer and reached for something before shutting it.

Black handcuffs.

He walked back to me slowly, a dangerous look on his face. My panties were so wet.

I turned around with my hands behind my back but Dylan didn't handcuff me, just took the opportunity to slap my ass.

"I'll put your restraints on when I decide to, Quincy." he said, grabbing my waist and facing me back towards him.

I nodded in obedience and bit my lip, causing him to smirk a bit.

"Take off your dress." he growled lowly.

I pulled the long flowing dress over my head and stepped out of my heels, leaving me in nothing but my white thong.

"That's better." he turned me back around swiftly and even if I hadn't wanted him to handcuff me, he did it so fast I barely had time to react.

Then he scooped me into his arms and brought me over to the bed, setting me down on the soft comforter on my back and therefore on my arms.

He let out a deep breath and moved his hands to my hips, not breaking eye contact with me. Then he slowly tugged at my panties, admiring the fabric before ripping it off of me.

He smirked as he stared down at me, naked and at his will. Then he leaned closer and put his hand on my thigh, rubbing further up until he reached my pussy, his fingers moving to massage my clit.

I felt a whimper come out of my mouth even though I knew I didn't voluntarily make the sound.

He pushed his middle finger inside of me and began penetrating at a delicious rhythm. All I could do was squirm on top of my arms, wishing I could touch him back.

My moans kept coming out louder and louder, I was wondering if Dylan was ever going to stop and put it in me. He seemed to be enjoying watching the way I reacted to him.

"Relax, sweetheart. I've got you." he murmured, my words inaudible at this point.

Finally as I was approaching orgasm, he leaned away to take off his pants and his boxers followed, revealing his rock-hard erection.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed by my hips quickly and I giggled a bit at the fast motion.

Then he flipped me over, getting a good feel of my ass before he continued. I was bent over the bed and he tugged on the chain of the handcuffs to make sure they were on tight.

One of his hands moved to grip my waist as he started circling his tip around my opening, probably lubricating himself with my arousal.

Then he didn't waste any more time. He began pounding away, our skin slapping together as he held my hips to keep me in place.

"Oh, fuck," I whimpered as he continued thrusting in and out of me. One of his hands moved to continue rubbing my clit while he fucked me and I felt my legs begin to go numb.

My orgasm hit me like a truck and I was a moaning, shaking mess. Dylan didn't show mercy though, he kept penetrating, hand occasionally tangling in my hair before his breathing got heavier.

His movements slowed and he let out a deep series of groans before taking a deep breath and pulling out of me completely. It was followed by a bit of warm fluid dripping out of me and I knew Dylan's patience was wearing thin.

After going to the bathroom to clean up I crawled into bed, both of us still nude and curled up next to Dylan.

"How was your birthday?" I asked him.

"Best one yet."