Igniting the Powder Keg

The years leading up to the second decade of the 1920's were some of the most dynamic points in our world's history.  The whole continent of Europe was a powder keg, waiting to be ignited.  Tension was very high, and war seemed inevitable.  France and Germany were glowering at each other.  Russia was poised to side with two different nations.  In the Balkans, Serbia and Austria were staring each other down.  It was the assassination of Duke Franz Ferdinand that ripped Europe nearly to shreds.

Who started the whole thing?  A shady group of minors traipsing the fine line between legal adulthood and childhood.  It was their youth that gave them political immunity, and couldn't be arrested.  These teens were known as the Black Hand, who worked as official terrorists under the Serbian government. their goals aimed at riling Serbia together to fend off Austrian influence.  The final straw was when the Duke Franz Ferdinand, an Austrian, came to the city of Sarajevo, and paraded up and down the streets of the city in a motorcade.  the first few attempts failed until one named Princip put a bullet in his head with a Belgian manufactured pistol.

The remaining assassins fled Serbia to the east, crossing through the balkans and into Russia.  In pursuit of the Black Hand juveniles is a squad of German shock-troops specially trained in man-hunts and mastered the languages of the regions.  Follow Princip and the rest of the Black Hand as they push onwards, evading the tenacious and powerful Sturmtruppen, who will stop at nothing to capture the one who delivered that fateful shot that started the "War to End All Wars".