Part 4

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. This part is gonna be long as fuck! So, strap your ass in. And get some popcorn and shit. Dean in gonna be in this damn part. But all the way at the end. So, get the fuck ready!

Fast forward 9 months later.

" Oh fuck! Why does this shit hurt so damn much! AHHHH!!!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE HELPING ME! GET THIS DAMN BABY OUT OF ME! OH MY GOD!" You screamed in pain as you were being rushed to your room.

" Y/N, calm down. Relax just breathe." Lena said trying to calm you down.

" CALM DOWN?! CALM DOWN?! HOW DARE YOU, EASY FOR YOU TO SAY. YOU AREN'T THE ONE ABOUT TO HAVE A BABY POP OUT OF YOUR VAGINE. RIPPING MY UTERUS APART." You screamed.

" Dang don't yell at me, I can't come in the room. But, I love you, you will make it thru this. I love you." Lena said as the door closed in her face. They put your feet on the stirups and the doctor got in front of you.

" Ok, I need you to push, I can see the first baby crowning." The doctor said. You started to push hard you wanted this baby out as soon as possible.

" AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You psuhed.

"  Breathe, now push harder this time. You need at 2 more good hard pushes." The doctor said.

" Ok, ok, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Fuck!" You yelled, you heard the baby start crying and you started to tear up. Then you realized the pain was still there. Why the hell was the pain still there?

" The first baby is a boy." The doctor said, and your eyes got wider. The first damn baby?

" The first one?!" You asked.

" Yes. you are having twins. Now I need you to start pushing again. The hell is almost over." He said giving the baby to the nurse.

" AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed in pain.

" One more almost there." The doctor said.

" FUCK! SHIT! OH FUCK SHIT BITCH!" You screamed and you heard the other baby crying.

" It's a girl." The doctor said.

The pain went away and you started crying. 

" Where are you taking her?! Bring her back! Bring them back!" You said.

" They are going to get washed off they will be back in a minute. I will call your friend in here." The doctor said, and you saw Lena run in the room and start hugging you tight.

" Is it a boy or a girl?" She asked.

" Both, I had twins." You said smiling hard.

" You had what?" Lena said.

" Twins, I didn't even know. A boy and a girl." You said happy. And then the nurse walked in pushing carts that had your twin in it.

" What are you going to name them?" The nurse asked you.

" I'll name the boy Junghwa. And for my beautiful baby girl Jaehwa." You said smiling looking at both of them.

" They are the cutest. Look Junghwa has dimples." Lena said smiling at him. He sure enough did. And that didn't even make sense, no one that you know of in my family had dimples. And Dean didn't.

After graduating high school, Dean blew up. He was touring, and little did he know you were still supporting him. Even if he doesn't know it, he is still your baby daddy. And you still love him. You and Lena got a YouTube channel together. You guys have a lot of subscribers now. You have jobs still, even though we get paid from YouTube now.