Part 5

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. This is gonna be a long ass part. Strap the fuck in!
Dean POV

I couldn't believe my eyes, she was making this so hard for me. She got even prettier than before. But, she was with another guy. And I was with another girl. Donna is good to me, she supports me thru all the bullshit of this fame. And fans, and people saying that I cheated on her.

She still doesn't believe all that, and I thank her for that. And I really love her, it's just if I had a chance to get back with Y/N I would do it in a heartbeat.

" You know her?" Donna asked.

" Yes, we used to date. Back in high school, I loved her. Sorry, talking about my ex is not a way to start a new relationship." I said.

" It's okay, I just won't watch them." Donna said. I didn't want Donna watching her because she would just get jealous. Because Y/N is so beautiful. But, she's with another guy, and I am with another girl. And she should be happy.

Y/N POV

I was scrolling thru my phone, and saw Dean. But tickets for his concert. That were coming to town. I got nervous, but then calmed down. What are the odds of him coming to the town. And not just doing the concert and leaving.

I looked at the twins and smiled, I had those. And I'm still only 17. About to 18 next month, I got a job, and fans, and kids, all while I'm looking 17. I'm doing good for myself. I'm doing better than a lot of people.

" You okay back there?" Lena asked you.

" Im fine, I just wish my mother treated me right. Anytime I do something good, she takes it, or takes credit for it. Anything I have she wants. She's not taking the people I love the most in life." I said tearing up.

" She won't, she will never. Did you hear Dean is coming to town for a concert?" Lena asked.

" Yeah, I just found out. What about it?" I asked.

" What if he finds out those are his kids. I don't even know why you hide them from him, those are his kids. He has a right to know." Lena said. I know she wants me to tell him. And she wants what's best for me. But, when you love someone. You sacrifice your self to do what's best for them.

I love him, even though he is soon to be married. I have my eye on someone too. Our next door neighbor Kai, he is really cute. But, the one thing holding me back from asking him out is... He has a wife. No kids, but a wife.

He is super nice to me, but I can't flirt with a married man. It would be hoe-ish. But, he is so damn cute. And so nice, I can't help myself. And his wife seems like a bitch anyway. She is always starting random problems. Like he said hi to me and went into his house and she started screaming at him. Calling me a hoe.

But around that time I was like 8 months, how I look fighting. That's dumb, so I kept my mouth quiet and kept my hands to myself. But if she say that shit again I'm popping off on her ugly ass.

She stay staring me up and down, like she got a problem. I've seen her fight before, she isn't the greatest fighter in the world. But I am, if I get really mad a bitch could end up in the hospital.

" He won't find out, and even if he did. It's not like we could be together." I said rolling my eyes.

" Woah, who said anything about being together. You still have feelings for him, don't you?" Lena asked smiling like it was funny.

" Let a bitch dream, if I wanna cry once a week about Dean. I can do that, I loved him more than anything. Not more than my kids but a lot." I said.

" Fine, I'll drop it. But what if he comes to town and sees you? Or what if he sees you with the twins? Or what if he saw our channel?" Lena asked

" Those are all what if's. And if it happens, I'll deal with it when it comes. But for now can I live my best life please." I said.

" Whatever. Look, I see Kai and his hoe. Don't make a scene." Lena said parking the car. I decided to be petty and say hi to him.

" Hey Kai, how are you?" I asked him smiling.

" I'm good, you? How are those twins?" He asked.

" They good, I'm good." I said.

" Why do you keep talking to that hoe? She don't even know who her baby daddy is?" I heard his dumbass wife say.

" Bitch, I know who my children's father are. So if you wanna say shit get your facts together. And if you wanna say more shit, say it to my face. I'm not far away!" I said back. Who the fuck does this bitch think she is. Not everybody want her man, and if he talking to another girl she shouldn't call them a hoe.

I see her flirt with Derrick across the street.

" Shut the fuck up bitch. You not gon do shit. Shut up!" She yelled back at me. I started walking up to their house pissed. This bitch acting like I won't swing on her.

" Bet bitch! You not gonna do shit. So if you wanna go I'm right her. This bitch acting like everybody want her damn man." I said getting in her face.

" Y/N calm down." Lena said.

" No, cause thus bitch not gonna do shit anyway. Gonna talk about I don't know who my baby daddy is. I do, you don't know who your damn father is bitch." I said going off. I was getting really pissed. And after I thought I was turning over a new leaf.

" Cause everybody and they mama want my man. What makes you any different you just another hoe." His wife said. Kai was just standing back. He knew what was good for him. Cause I am about to beat this bitch ass.

" I'm the hoe! I haven't had sex with nobody since I got pregnant. And even after that I never had sex bitch. You calling me a hoe but Derrick be telling everybody y'all be fucking and your pussy stink. So what's really going on. My pussy got a new car smell, this shit brand new." I said.

" My pussy does not stink." She said

" Tell that to the damn fish in there." I said

" So you tryna fight?" She asked

" Anytime of the damn day! I will fight you no fucking problem." I said.

" Okay, let go then." She said I started putting my hair up took off my eating and took of my shoes. This bitch about to get fucked up because she couldn't keep her comments to herself.

I started swinging, and grabbed a hold of her hair. I swung her to the ground and started punching her face really hard. She started bleeding. Once I saw the blood I finally let her go.

" Y/N, let's go for this bitch calls the police on you." Lena said grabbing me while holding the twins.

" It's cool, try me again bitch. Watch I fuck you up harder next time." I said.

"  Wait, Y/N. That was hot." Kai said whispering in my ear.

" I know." I said.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other series The Sugar Daddy. And my most popular series Smuts.

Check out my best friends stories Baby Daddy. The sequel to her hit story Love The Way You Lie. The sequel is called Truthful. Her Wattpad is chickchickfootleg. Help make her Wattpad famous.

Love you!😘😘😘😘