Part 19

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. It's gonna be long. STRAP. THAT. ASS.IN.

Y/N POV

The Next Day

I woke to knocking at the damn door. It's 8 a.m who the hell is banging on this door this early in the morning? I open the door to see my parents. My mom and my dad. I look my mom up and down and roll my eyes. I hug my dad, since he's the only one that seems to care about me, Dean, and these twins. My mother threatened to kill me, her only child, and her grandchildren. She's needs help.

"Why is she here?" I asked my dad pointing to my mother.

"She's your mom, she wants to see you kids. And she said you wouldn't even let her in if I wasn't here. Now what is wrong with you two?" My dad asked. I looked at her with the stank face the whole time. There was no way I was gonna let this bitch in my house after what she told Dean. And then I thought he was lying. I didn't think she could say something like that ever in her life. But I second guessed my mother cruelty.

"She said she was gonna kill me and my kids. I don't even want her on my damn porch." You said mad as hell. Dean came behind you.

"Oh hey, nice to finally see you again." Dean said greeting your dad.

"Nice to see you too son. Y/N can you let your mother see the twins?" My dad asked me.

"Hell no, I refuse to even let them be in the same damn room as her. I got shit to do, so can she just leave already. I have a dance practice to get into. And packing to do too." I said rolling my eyes for the one hundreth time today.

"Come on, Y/N." My dad said begging.

"No, can we just speed this up to when she fucking leaves. You were there dad, she kicked me out of the house. The only person that let me in was Lena. She finally talked to me once I had my twins, not to spend time with me or the babies, but to try and take them away. Now that I am finally happy she tries to make herself relevant in life and threaten to kill me and my kids. You think I'm gonna let this bitch into my house to see my kids. Dad, come on. Ya'll are about to piss me off." I said getting annoyed.

Dean rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

"Fine, we'll go." My mom said. I waved her bye.

"Bye, see you later dad. Love you." I said hugging my dad.

"What about my love you?" My mom said turning around.

"Oh, you'll get one when you stop acting like a little bitch." I said back to her.

"Oh be quiet, you'll get an I love you from me when you stop being a little hoe!" She yelled back. Making everyone walking down the street jerk their head in my direction.

"I've only been with one man my whole life, can't say the same about you! How about I tell dad what you used to do when you said you were going to your sisters house?" I said yelling back at her and slamming the door.

"Well, okay. I'm gonna need you to calm down baby." Dean said rubbing my back again.

"I'm calm already, I'm going to go get dressed. Oh, I want you to come to practice. Me and Lena made up a dance for one of your songs. And let's just say it's a little sexual!" I said walking back to the room.

"Then I will definately be coming." Dean said following me.

I took a shower and did my little morning routine. I got dressed and stuff.

I wore this