Part 23

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

The rest of the party everyone kept asking me if I was okay. Of course I'm okay, I shedded my little tears for a minute and it's over. I'm not even thinking about it anymore. The rest of the party I had to hold the twins. They were crying when Lena was holding them, trying to hit Dean, and then calmed down when I picked them up. 

After The Party

"Are you still hungry, because whatever you ate at the house warming is your dinner." I said.

Which is what my mom used to say at every party I have ever went to after the party. She was cooking nothing, and she wasn't spending no money nowhere.

"I'm not hungry, I'm tired." Dean said. Lena was already taking a shower in her little side of the house. I washed the twins and put them in their pj's and me and Dean put them to sleep.

I took a shower with Dean, he was being a pervert. He was just horny. I put on my pj's put my bonet on and got into bed.

After I got in Dean got in too. But something was poking me on my ass.

"Dean, what the hell are you doing?" I asked him turning his direction.

"I'm not doing anything." He said confused.

"Something is poking me on my ass. I think you have a boner." I said laughing.

"Oh, yea. It's your fault, you wanted to take a shower together." He said pushing me.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked confused.

"Can you do a little something something... To help me, I can't do it on my own if I wanna get better." He said smirking.

"What exactly do you want me to do?" I asked touching his boner.

ORAL SCENE COMING UP SPECIAL FOR YOU HOES!

"Don't make me say it while you are touching me like that?" He said.

"Nope, I want you to say it or you ain't getting nothing out of me." I said smirking. He normally had all the power over me. But, I wasn't the one that was horny this time. He was. So it's his turn to beg for me. Or I'm not giving him shit.

"I want you suck me off. Please Y/N. Please I'm begging you, it's throbbing." He said whining.

"Fine." I said going under the covers. Dean likes it under the covers. And in the dark. I pulled down his pants. He doesn't wear boxers to bed. I started pumping it and and shoved it in my mouth. I started deep throating him. And he was just moaning. His moans were so sexy and they were turning me on.

"FUCK! Y/N." He moaned throwing his head back. I started going faster and he came on my face.

"What the fuck Dean?!" I yelled pissed. He came on my damn face, now I have to get out of bed.