Part 9

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. As I said in the part, this is gonna be longer for more content purposes. So this part is gonna be long. So strap that ass in!

"Give me the twins I wanna give them a bath before bed. And then we can take a shower together?" Dean said eyeing you.

"We will both wash the twins how about that? And then we can take a shower together." You said.

"Ok, come on." Dean said walking to the bathroom. You turned on the water and let it flow. You and Dean undressed Jaehwa and Junghwa.

"Now I know he's mine." Dean said pointing to Jaehwa.

"Stop it, put him in the tub." You said sitting Junghwa in the tub. You and Dean started washing their hair and then washing them up. You washed the conditioner out of their hair and combed it through. You put on their pampers lotioned them up and out their pj's on. You and Dean put them in their crib and they immediately fell asleep.

"Come on." You said pulling his shirt to the bathroom. You took of your clothes and he took off his. You guys got in the shower and started washing, until you looked up in front of you and saw Dean staring at you. With his boner growing.

"Woah there, calm down. Did you finish washing?" You asked him.

"I been done, I have been staring at you the whole time. I didn't realize this was happening." Dean said smiring hiding himself. You laughed. You guys out of the shower and put your clothes on putting on deodorant and put on lotion. You guys hopped into bed and spooned all night.

"You should back up." You said laughing.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you have another boner." You said cracking up.

"Oh my God." He said turning around facing the other way.

"Aww." You said trying to fall asleep.

The next day

You woke up to the sun shining in your face almost blinding you. You got out of bed trying not wake Dean. You snuck to the bathroom and brushed your teeth and did your little routine. You went to your closet and put on a cute little outfit.

You wore this.

You went to the kitchen ans started cooking some breakfast

You went to the kitchen ans started cooking some breakfast. You heard someone walking to you.

"Good morning, Dean." You said he started kissing your neck.

"What are you cooking?" He asked.

"Some french toast, eggs, and bacon." You said stirring the eggs.

Dean started kissing you all over your neck, jawline everywhere. You turned around and kissed him back. He picked you up still kissing. But before you guys could do anything the babies started crying really loud. He out you down and went to go get them.