Part 15

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. And I hope you enjoyed the long wait. But get ready for this part too. Some tea is gonna be spilled on this part too.

"Take off your earings." I said helping her take them out.

"Why are you getting me to fight her?" Lena asked.

"She's already seen what I can do. She needs to see what my best friend can do." I said smiling evil.

"Where is that bitch?" Lena asked as we were walking around the hotel trying to find her.

"Look, she's flirting with that dude right there." I pointed. Lena made sure her hair was tight, made sure her shoes were tied. Next thing I know she's running and she kicks that bitch in the back. Making the guy she was talking to fall over. Lena got on top of her and started punching her in the face. Dragging her. She dragged her out the building while you followed. People were watching outside recording. You were laughing your ass off the whole time. Until Lena finally finished.

She smacked her one last time and walked back into the building. We both went back upstairs. I got the twins and brought them to the room.

"Did she kill her?" Dean asked putting on his swimming trunks.

"No, but she was close. Can you put Jaehwa and Junghwa in their swimming outfits?" You asked.

"Yeah, don't look too good. I don't wanna have to fight people in the pool for staring at that really abnormal big ass you have." Dean said smiling smacking your butt.

"Back up." You said laughing. You got dressed and Dean was waiting to go. You guys got your stuff and went down to the pool.

After The Pool 

You and Dean got to your floor to see Kai banging on your door. 

"What the hell are you doing?" You yelled to him.

"I need to talk to you." Kai said.

"No can do, me and Dean are about to... Get down if you know what I mean." You said winking about Dean, making him laugh.

"That's actually what I needed to talk to you about." Kai said. You and Dean looked at each other confused.

"We are not having a threesome if that's what you are asking." You said.

"No, that's not what I mean. Y/N, I need you to have sex with me. You'll enjoy it though, so think of it as a reward. Let's go." Kai said trying to grab your hand but Dean stepped in front of you.

"Excuse me, but the only one that is gonna be fucking her, is me. And I don't know who asks a girl to cheat on her fine ass man." Dean said being concited. You hit him on his back.

"I need to get pay back on my wife for cheating." Kai said whinning.

"You could get someone else, someone that doesn't have a boyfriend?" You suggested.

"Ohh, I could get Lena." Kai said.

"Sorry to break it to you, Lena is gay. And she has a girlfriend." You said.

"Fine, I'll find a random girl off the street then. Don't mind the moans you'll hear. I know how to... Give girl that, good good." Kai said walking back to elevator.

"You don't mind the moaned, I know how to put it down better."  Dean said. He turned around facing you. He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. He smacked you ass making you laugh.

I bet you guys think you are gonna get a smut. Don't you?

Dean opened the door and threw you on the couch. He started touching and kissing you all over leaving hickeys all over your neck and stomach.