Part 16

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. Sorry to leave you all on the sad ending. Jaehwa is fine, I couldn't live if I knew I killed off a kids that was at least 5 months old. He's fine, he's alive.

"Jaehwa is fine, he had a seizure due to lack of sleep. Seems like he didn't sleep through the night. He's fine he's hooked up to some machines and he perfectly fine, you can visit him in the room?" The doctor said. You and Dean hugged picked up Junghwa and walked to the room. He was laying in a bed with plastic around it with some cords and stuff hooked up to a little hat he had on.

To track his brain waves. You smiled and Jaehwa's smile when he saw you.

You and Dean sat down smiliing, not even 5 minutes ago you guys were worried your new born son was going to pass away.

"I'm gonna text Lena, I told her last night we were gonna go downstairs for breakfast. She's probably worried where we are." You said pulling out your phone.

"I need to breathe." Dean said panting.

"Calm down Dean, he's fine. Look at him he's laughing he has his foot in his mouth. He's fine." You said smiling happily.

"I know, but... It's just that's my son. I don't know what I would do if something happened to him. I just wanna go back to the hotel and change and take him home again." Dean said.

"So do I. I can run to the hotel and get us some clothes?" You suggested.

"Okay, can you get some food too?" Dean asked.

"Yea." You said getting up taking Junghwa with you.

At The Hotel

"Y/N! What happened to Jaehwa?" Lena asked running up to you.

"Jaehwa had a seizure, he's fine now. The doctor said he had a seizure from lack of sleep. Dean is with him at the hostpital, I had to run and get us some clothes and food. Depending on how long the doctor said we have to be in the hostpital with him is how long we'll stay." You said going in the elevator with Lena.

"I'll come with you, I can get Junghwa dressed?" Lena suggested as if she had nothing to do.

"What happened to Manii? Why aren't you with her?" You asked.

"Manii had to go back home with an emergency with her mom. But, you texted me and said Jaehwa had a seizure so that seemed like the thing that was more important. When are we leaving Paris?" Lena asked.

"I guess after Jaehwa get's out of the hostpital we can leave. And then Dean has to go back to the studio and start working on his ablum." You said opening the hotel room. You gave Junghwa to Lena and you picked out some clothes.

You wore this.

You got some clothes for Dean and packed stuff for this hostpital in the baby bags

Junghwa wore this.