We Can Hope

Jon and Dany arrived at King's Landing with Drogon and Rhaegal. The second they got off the dragons, Jon grabbed Daenerys' arm.
"How do you know that Bran wouldn't see what I told to my man?"
"I don't, but I can hope...we can hope. He wouldn't think we went to Winterfell at this time anyway so he might not even try to see if we went there and did that."
"Well as long as you have faith, then I have faith."

Dany smiled and gave a quick peck on his lips, then excused herself. Jon knew she's very busy being the Queen and all but he couldn't help but feel a bit lonely without her.

Jon made his way to Arya and Sansa's chambers. He wanted to ask them if they're going to stay or go back to their childhood home.
"Do you guys have a minute?"
Sansa and Arya nodded and let him speak.
"I was wondering if you're going to go back to Winterfell or stay here?"
Sansa answered first. "Well I have to go back, I'm the Warden of the North."
Jon understood her duties as the Warden and nodded. Then he looked at Arya.
"I'm going to fight with you guys in the war to come" she said seriously.

Jon didn't want his little sister fighting in the war but he knew she can handle herself and he's proud of her. "Ok, then it's settled. When we ride out you two will come along with me and Daenerys."

Sansa and Arya agreed with the terms and got prepared for the war that's soon to come.