Chapter 23

(H/C) = Hair color

You were in the bathroom, brushing your teeth. Penguin had returned a while ago and was talking with Law at the hall, and chibi Law was already in bed.

You rinsed your mouth before going to the door. When you opened it, Law was right in front of you, waiting, and pushed you back inside the bathroom closing the door behind him.

"Law, wha-?" you started when he grabbed your hips, pulling you closer to him.

"I thought we could enjoy a couple of minutes alone," he mumbled sneaking his hands up your sides before wrapping his arms around you.

"Sounds good." You smiled. "Oh, wait. You have a bit of glitter on your face," you giggled, rubbing his cheek with your thumb to remove the glitter.

He playfully rolled his eyes returning your smile before closing the gap between your faces to kiss you. You placed your arms around his neck, welcoming the kiss. This time, when you felt his tongue licking your lips, you opened your mouth allowing him to explore it. He stroked your tongue with his affectionately, encouraging you to do the same. It took you a few seconds to dare and try. You didn't know if you were doing it right, but he didn't seem to have any objection.

He finally retreated, giving a playful nib to your lips before parting.

You sighed, feeling your heart beating rapidly in your chest. "Why is so hot in here, all of a sudden?" you panted, feeling your face irradiating heat.

Law chuckled, enjoying your flustered face. "I can make it even hotter," he purred in your ear before starting to nibble it, a gasp escaping your lips.

You placed your hands on his shoulders, instinctively pushing him away to get rid of the sudden, tickling sensation, but he just tightened his hold on you and proceeded to attack your neck, kissing, licking and sucking on the sensitive skin, and softly biting it from time to time.

You soon found yourself grabbing his shoulders to pull him closer, instead of pushing him away, your lips slightly parted as you let out occasional gasps at the sensations Law caused on you.

He placed a last loving kiss on your neck before moving away to look at your reddened face with a smirk. You were the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"You're right. I really need a cold shower now," you sighed.

He chuckled and placed one more kiss on your lips. "Let's go to bed, shall we?" he whispered.

You nodded but stopped him before going out. "Law, what did Penguin want?" you questioned remembering they had been talking.

Law turned to you, and seemed to doubt for a moment. "The cloud is formed," he stated in seriousness.

"What? So soon?" The disappointment was clear in your voice.

He nodded, taking your hands with his. "We estimate the rain will fall by tomorrow afternoon, so we'll be there by midday," he continued, studying your sad face.

You nodded imperceptibly, deep in thought.

He sighed squeezing your hands. "You know he'll be fine. I wouldn't be here if he wasn't," he mumbled.

You nodded once again, looking into his eyes and forcing a smile, trying to remind you that you weren't losing him, that he would stay one way or another.

You turned to the door and opened it, leaving the bathroom to go to the bed. Law simply followed you.

"Kiss, kiss," chibi Law called you when you got into the bed.