Kissing You; Chapter 7; Trouble Follows Me

♡♥ Dedicated to my wonderful cheerio Malachi!

~~PLEASE VOTE~~COMMENT~~ADD TO READING LIST~~

Hey dudes&&'dudettes! Here's chapter - and I hope you lot enjoy it =D

Kissing You; Chapter 7;

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SASHA'S P.O.V

My eyes slowly blur into focus as I spot a few unfamiliar objects. Oh yeah, I slept at Kyle's house, but this not how I remember his living room looking. This room's dark blue, and there's pictures everywhere and I'm under a...a...blanket? What the hell? My eyes are still extremely blury, but I try hard to examine the room. I feel like crap! What happened last night? I definitely don't remember drinking or taking anything. I slowly turn my head to face the other way.

"Morning, sleepy head," Kyle whispers while resting his elbow on his pillow then resting his head on the palm of his hand.

This is the shock of my life! I let out a death threatening scream, causing me to tumble off the humongous bed and land hard on my side. "Why are we in the same bed? Together! Last time I checked, I slept on the sofa because you were being a right jerk!" I shriek as I spring up from the floor and slam my hands on the soft cushioned bed.

"Sasha, calm down, nothing happened. Stop being so dramatic."

Calm down? He wants me to calm down! I remember going to sleep on the sofa then waking up in a bed. With him! Together! All snuggled up like it's a casual routine for him. I jump back on the be and pounce on him like a vicious tiger. He tries to escape but I vigorously push him back hard against the headboard, then straddle my legs around him."Dramatic? Dramatic!" I viciously bark.

"Woah, easy tiger. I know you want me that bad and everything, to be fair every girl does but sorry I don't do morning sex," he laughs while softly caressing my cheek with the back of his hand.

I swat his hand away from my face and pin both of his arms over his head. He flexes his shoulder blades then tenses his biceps."You think this is funny! Does it look like I'm laughing?" I snarl. "If you done anything to me last night, while I was asleep. I swear to God I'm gonna-"

"Do what exactly, Sasha? Hit me?" he interrupts me as he raises a brow at me the stretches the corner of his lips to form his infamous smirk.

"Don't think I won't hesitate to do it. You don't scare me Kyle Carlson," I growl, moving my face closer to his. Both our breathing deepens and his alluring presence butters up my violent intentions and that's when he slowly bites his bottom lip at me, flourishing my hormones into a desired frenzy.

"I don't think that's a very bright idea now. Do you?" he murmurs. "We both know that you wouldn't want a reconstruction of what happened by the lockers yesterday. And this time, I won't stop," he threatens me with a devious smug look on his face. I deeply exhale then toss his hand away then watch as it flops effortlessly on the bed. I bring myself off of him and rest opposite him with my legs crossed."Good girl," he breathes with a hint of amusement in his tone.

"Kyle don't push it! You don't scare me one bit," I quietly snarl.

I hear him scoff so I snap my head towards him and he holds his hands in surrender and presses his lips together to prevent him from bursting out into laughter."Oh just a reminder, you know we have school today, right?" he states while he shuffles off the bed and takes position on the edge of his bed and puts his T-shirt on then slips on his Nike sneakers.