Spending the day with Satan, be still my aching heart

Liliana

The next day, I got ready to spend the day with Satan. It piqued my curiosity about what he planned for us. I put on a sundress and sandals, lathering myself with sunblock. Did you ever get a sunburn? It freaking hurts. I'm a redhead, and we attract the sun like a moth to a flame. Oh, you have red hair, let me fried your stupid ass because you forgot to put sunblock on, dumbass.

Once I finished, I went downstairs, meeting Satan at the front door.

"What do you have a plan for us today, boring one?" I asked smirking.

"A lot," Satan told me, opening the door and shoving me outside of the house. Damn, he can be gentler.

We walked to the car, got inside, and he pulled out of the driveway, driving to our destination. Thirty minutes later, we pulled into a parking lot, getting out of the car. It was a place with trampolines, zip lines, and many more fun things to do. The area is named Kiki's fun hut for crying out loud.

Good thing I put shorts under my sundress, I don't trust Satan as far as I can throw him, and that's not now.

Satan paid our entrance fee, and we picked the trampolines first. I kicked off my shoes and jumped onto one trampoline. I bounced around as Satan went to a trampoline next to mine. We started bouncing, doing flips and twists. Okay, I will admit this is fun.

After the trampolines, we went to the zip lines and got ready. We stood in front, waiting for our turn.

"Are you ready for this?" Satan asked.

"Are you kidding? I love the zip lines," I answered.

"Most girls hate heights," Satan commented.

"If you didn't notice, I'm not most girls," I retorted, smirking. We got to the front of the line, and the people fitted me with a helmet and harness. I can't wait.

*******
Dimitri

I watched the workers get Liliana ready for the zip line. She climbed the ladder and got to the top. Once they hooked her hook to the front, she grabbed a bar, then jumped. I heard Liliana laughing, making me smile. Cherisse refused to do things like this because she hated heights.

The employees got me ready, and I climbed the ladder to the platform. They hooked me to the line, and I grabbed the bar. I took a deep breath and jumped, zipping down the line.

"Woohoo!" I yelled as I moved through the air. It took ten minutes before I reached the bottom. The worker caught me and helped me with my harness.

Once I was free, I walked over to Liliana.

"You got to love flying through the air like that," I mentioned, chuckling as I pointed to the zip line.

"There's nothing more free than having the wind whip you in the face," Liliana added, making a face. I chuckled. "What's next?" She asked.

"Go carts?" I asked.

"You're on," she said as we both ran to the go-cart entrance.

We went inside, and each found a car, climbing inside. After buckling our safety belts, we sped off, doing laps around the track.

"Woohoo!" We yelled as we drove around the track, racing each other. I had to admit this was better than doing wedding festivities, especially of my ex.

We finished and got out of the car.

"I so beat you," Liliana announced.

"No, you didn't. I beat you," I countered.