Chapter 15: You Know People Walk On This And Stuff, Right?

S C A R

What. The. Hell?

I've already had a shitty morning. Heath came into my room and messes up my closet which sucks for me because I'm a clean freak.

I've been getting zero leads on the library fire. Freaking M&Ms beat me in arm wrestling and Hastings burnt my waffles.

And now, someone has parked on my spot.

"Hey!" I call for the girl parking her Harley Davidson.

Her long dark brown hair cascades down her shoulder and glints in the sunlight as she turns around.

"What?" Her tone is snippy and God, she is a little too easy on the eyes.

"That's my spot." I say trying to sound as nice as I can.

"I don't see your name written on it." She pulls her leather jacket off.

"Well, it's mine. Ask anyone." I state flatly.

"Listen pretty boy, I parked here first. So for today, this spot is mine. Better luck next time." She twirls her keys around her finger and in annoyance, I grab them.

A scowl paints her face.

"I'm just gonna say this one more time. Nicely, in a way that a primitive creature like you can understand. This spot? Mine. Your spot? Anywhere else."

I dangle the keys in front of her and she makes no attempt to take them.

For a second she looks at me with her calculating gaze. And then she nods her head lightly as though coming to a conclusion in that head of hers.

Then she suddenly stomps her foot down on mine and I let out a grunt, my hands reflexively coming down. She could've just taken the keys, no need to freaking go Ted Bundy on my foot.

"I'll take that, thank you." She plucks the keys out of my hands as you would if you were plucking a rose out of a garden. She smiles chastisingly.

Fine, she wins this round.

Then she walks away, and I'm left watching her hips sway in those jeans.

What? I already admitted I find her attractive, get over it.

***

After the end of two torturous periods consisting of math, math, and oh did I mention? MATH.

I'm walking with Axel, who in the next few seconds will part with me to reach his Business Studies class.

I see Park and J walking in the corridor and I attempt to catch up to them.

Just then, Juliet trips and falls over, well, nothing and I swear Axel has a mini heart attack.

"This girl." He groans, instinctively rushing to get to her but stops himself.

"Uh, you know, I'm just gonna leave, now. Can you just make sure she's fine, please?" He slowly walks to his class, stealing glances at the fallen girl.

"Too scared to do it yourself?" I ask tauntingly. Oh, he was getting shit from me, alright!

He glares at me and flips me off with his middle finger. And I laugh. Oh, our bonding.