Chapter twenty eight

Y/n's Point Of View

Everyone was heading to bed me and Carl still got Gabriel's office since he thought it would be nice for the two of us to have some privacy, soon Sasha busted in our room while I was in the middle of changing into some type of sleep outfit. I quickly grabbed my blanket from off of Carl who was laying down looking at me, I quickly covered my body looking at her with a scowl she was frantically looking around her eyes landed on me "Have you seen Bob? I haven't seen him at all" she said looking at me not caring that she had barged in on me changing.

"No we haven't, maybe he went out to piss or somethin. Did you check outside?" I asked looking at her I was worried that someone had taken him, or he became a walkers dinner Bob was like a funny uncle I didn't know him well but everyone in our group was family no matter how long they've been with us. I sighed "Alright let me get dressed again and I'll come and help you find him" I said she nodded and left the room closing the door, I quickly put my clothes back on and I grabbed my katana putting it around my torso Carl was now standing at my side.

I looked at him he didn't have a shirt on and let me say he looked hot as fuck "Carl your not coming with, I want you here and safe. It could be some survivors from terminus and I don't want you getting hurt" I said, he grabbed my hands "Yeah but what if you get hurt I won't be there to protect you, what if you die Y/n" he said frantically. You could tell how worried he was from how he was talking I chuckled "Carl I don't die, remember all the times with the Governor and the walker incidents. I'll be okay I promise" I said whispering the last part he let out a large sigh "Fine but if you get hurt I'm not leaving your side next time" he replied.

--TimeSkip--

Me and Sasha had made it back to the church exhausted everyone looked in our direction and Carl ran at me hugging me "I was worried you where gone for so long" he murmured I kissed his cheek and we pulled away, Sasha was yelling at Gabriel she thought we where being watched "I always locked the doors" he sobbed sliding on the ground.

"Uh guys theres someone outside on the ground" he said walking towards the door Sasha broke into a run and I quickly followed them, once I was outside I froze in shock as Glenn and Sahsa picked up Bob from the ground he had half his leg cut off and it looked like he as running a feaver. I was frozen in shock my eyes wide I was worried soon I felt a hand on my shoulder I quickly turned around to see Carl "Come on" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside, Shasha and Rick where moving Bob into the extra room where a couch was Carl closed the doors and I walked over to Tyreese "What happened to him?" I asked.

Tyreese looked at me I was close to his height "He......he was bit, and then some terminus survivors found us and they took Bob since he was outside. But they're infected since they ate his leg so they're infected, and they might be on there way here" he explained my eyes widened "Don't worry we have a plan You, Carl, Judith, Eugene, Rosita, myself, Kate and Gabriel will stay here while the rest of us leave" he said I took a deep breath and sighed.