Chapter fifty three

Y/n's Point Of View

Me and Michonne had went out on a early morning run today she wanted to see how well we worked together at the moment the two of us where raiding a grocery store, the two of us had our katanas out while we looked though the shelfs "So how have you and Carl been?" She asked I let out a laugh "We're doing great, he's so sweet" I said happily. She let out a laugh "When did you two get together?" She asked I had to think about it for a bit "A day before Lori died, so almost about four years ago maybe" I said I was twelve when Lori died and I'm sixteen now and Carl was seventeen making him thirteen when it all happened, she nodded "You two are cute together" she said grabbing something off a shelf.

I smiled "You and Rick are cute together, I'm glad he was able to find love again after Lori." I said grabbing a can of corn, I heard the sounds of groaning and some shuffling I looked over to see two walkers coming down the isle. I sheathed my katana and I pulled out my knife I walked over to one walker and I kicked it's knee, it fell to the ground and I quickly stabbed it I looked back at the walker and before I knew it it was stabbed in the head by Michonne. I looked over and smiled at her "Ya know if you used your katana you could have taken both of them out" she said, I nodded "I know, but kicking in their knees is more fun. Reminds me of Kate she showed me how to do it since at the time I didn't have fast reflexes like I do now, I can't tell you how many times I've almost been bitten by one of these assholes. Lucky for me Kate was always there to safe me" I said look down in grief.

Michonne rubbed my back "She was a good kid badass as shit, I went on a couple runs with her when we where at the prison. She had since interesting techniques to take out walkers" she said, I let out a laugh "Yeah she always tried to fund a way to make it fun for us when we where alone, I went through a rough time the first few days into this hell. But Kate helped me through everything" I explained.

She nodded "I know how it feels to lose someone close, I lost my son, my brother and, my lover during all this" she said, I looked at her in shock "You had a son?" I asked she smiled and nodded "Yeah his name was Andre Anthony, but I called him Peanut he was such a happy child" she said with a smile. Our conversation was cut short when walkers started coming from both ends of the isle I put my knife away and I pulled out my katana, I put my back to hers and the two of us started fighting the hundreds of walkers coming in our direction.

--Later that afternoon--

After another long day of work and runs I slowly made my way home I was stopped by Michonne "Nice job on the run today, it was fun we should do this together more often. You work well with that katana of yours" she said, I smiled "We work well together, I'm glad I didn't get covered in Walker blood for once " I said with a laugh she nodded with a smile and walked off heading to her and Rick's house. I opened the door and I slipped off my combat boots and I put my katana down on the coffee table along with Kate's gun, the house was empty and silent "Carl you home?!" I called out loudly "Upstairs!" He shouted.

I made my way up the stairs and into our room I looked around in shock the curtains and lights where off and the only thing lighting up our room where the candles placed around the room, I looked ar Carl who was sitting on our bed with a small smile he got off the bed and walked over to me. I looked into his blue eye it was dark and full of lust before I could say anything or question anything he pulled me into a deep and lust filled kiss, his hand slowly traced my back he removed my shirt tossing it to the side next thing ya know I'm on the bed. We continued our intense make out session Carl licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I playfully denied, he gently grabbed my side making me gasp in shock he took this opportunity to explore my mouth.

Carl pulled away and smiled his forehead was against mine I looked into his dark blue eye it was full of lust and eagerness, he gently bit my bottom lip he started removing his shirt and pants.

--Smut below read with Caution--

I unclipped my bra throwing it and I wiggle myself out of my leggings by now I was only in my underwear and Carl was in his boxers, he was hovered over me again and placing sweet love bites down my neck I let out a soft moan and I hear Carl chuckle deeply. He was grinding his crotch against me as he continued placing love bites on me he then removed my underwear and his boxers, he looked at me his blue eyes dark "Ready love?" He asked I nodded "If I'm hurting you just tell me and I'll stop" he said.

You could see hoe eager he was he gently entered me I let out a gasp and he looked at me concerned I gave him a nod for him to continue "Don't worry I'll be gentle" he said seductively, he slowly started thrusting in and out of me soon the pain turned into pleasure he started thrusting faster as my moans continued. Both of us where moaning messes now "Y-Y/n I'm close" Carl moaned out "M-me too" I breathed out, I let out one last moan before arching my back finally reaching my climax after one last hard thrust Carl reached his climax.

After a second of standing there he finally pulled out and collapsed next to me the both of us breathing heavily I looked over at him smiling happily "That was fucking fantastic" Carl breathed out happily, I chuckled "I love you Carl" I murmured tiredly "I love you too Y/n" he said I felt my eyes getting heavy and I soon let them close my body drifting into a deep but peaceful slumber.

---

Hope yall enjoyed the smut, I don't have experience writing smut so I hope it's good.