Chapter Forty seven

Y/n's Point Of View

I looked at the walls in shock there where two guys aiming spears at us the rest of our group held up our guns, me feeling threatened I pulled out my pistol Jesus held out his hands "All of you put your weapons down, and Kal open the door for god sake" he snapped looking at the boy. He looked at Jesus "On one condition they put their weapons down" he said looking back at us, I looked over at Jesus who had looked back at us "I'm letting you keep your weapons, Kal open the gate!" He shouted looking back at the boy.

Soon the gates of Hilltop opened I walked behind Jesus eagerly I looked around at the goats and cows that where there, they even had pigs and chickens everyone seemed to be at work and it looked well organized and it looked like they where well fed. They had gardens around the area with farmers working them it looked so lively Jesus led us to the main house, I noticed that Maggie and Glenn had walked off with Doctor Carson I smiled and I followed Jesus. Carl was at my side holding onto my hand tightly I looked over at him and smiled we walked into the house and I looked around, Jesus took Rick and Michonne to talk with Gregory about the whole Negan situation "I'm gonna go look around more outside" I said.

Carl looked at me "I'll go with you" he said smiling I nodded lately he's been very clingy to me, probably because the whole Enid thing she returned a day after Carl was shot in the eye. Me and Carl where walking around Hilltop looking around he stopped looked at me grabbing my other hand "Y/n......do you still love me, even after the whole eye thing" he asked, my eyes widened "Carl just because you have one eye doesn't mean your a different person, your still the Carl I fell in love with on that farm and I'll love you no matter what. With both eyes or not even missing limbs you'll always be the same" I said looking at him in the eye.

He started becoming more and more insecure every since the incident Carl smiled and kissed me deeply, he held onto my face it felt as if we where the only people in this cruel crazy world.

Carl's Point Of View

I felt all my insecurities fly away after she said that I cupped her face and kissed her this kiss felt as if it was the first one we had at the prison, I could hear the faint awwws of the community we pulled away due to lack of air I watched the color rush to her face. I chuckled "Your cute when you blush" I said softly she glared her face still flushed "You sir are an asshole, but I love you" she said with a smile, I chuckled and I grabbed her hand and the two of us started walking around the community together hand in hand.

--TimeSkip--

It was slowly getting dark my dad came out of the main house and me and Y/n quickly rushed over the rest of the people that came with started leaving "Well dad do we have a deal with him?" I asked, he nodded "We're packing up the food now and Glenn and Abraham are gonna go get some more people" he said earlier some of the Hilltop people we rescued had attacked Gregory and stabbed Abraham. Me and Y/n heard that Negan wanted Gregory's head I could tell my dad was gonna make some crazy plan, he was now talking with Michonne I looked over at Y/n "Wanna go find somewhere to sit, my legs hurt from walking around " I said with a slight laugh.

She nodded and grabbed onto my hand she brought me behind the main house and the two of us sat down next to each other, she leaned on me her body heat radiating on mine "Carl can your promise me something" she asked looking up at me "Of course love" I responded. She blinked her beautiful e/c eyes "Please don't leave me" she said. It looked as if she was gonna cry I cupped her cheeks "Y/n why would I ever leave you, I love you to much" she looked down her face still cupped in my hands "Because of Enid" she murdered.

I had completely forgotten about Enid "Y/n I love you not her" I said hoping to reassure her she looked up at me her eyes teary, our faces where close to touching Y/n closed the gap kissing me I felt a wave of happiness rush over my body. I pulled her on my lap her legs around my waist I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, of course being the stubborn girl she is she denied I squeezed her side and gasped her mouth opened slightly. I quickly took this opportunity to stick my tongue in her mouth the two of us pulled away due to lack of oxygen, I smiled looking into her dazzling e/c eyes she smiled "I love you Carl Grimes" she murdered softly.

"And I love you Y/n Grimes" I said smiling I heard footsteps come around the corner I looked over to see Daryl "Wow you two can't stay away from each other huh" he said crossing his arms, I let out a small laugh and Y/n got off me I groaned and got up "So we headin out?" Y/n asked looking at him. He gave a curt nod "Yeah just about to, we're seeing if any Hilltop people would want to come. We're just piling in so you two go get in the Rv " he said, the both of us nodded and ran off heading to the Rv the two of us got in and sat down in the very back. I grabbed Y/n's hand and held it tightly I just hoped nothing bad would happen to either of us, I gave the girl I loved a kiss on the cheek and then we where off to take down Negan.

Hopefully

---