Chapter sixty six

Y/n's Point Of View

I was walking around Alexandria dealing with a few things like gardening and feeding Negan I let out a large sigh as I walked out of the cell room, I looked around it was sunny out today which was good for the crops I made my way home and I opened the door to see Jon and Cameron but no Carl. I was confused "Where's Carl?" I asked Jon looked up at me and shrugged "Told me to come over and watch Cameron and then left, so I have no clue" he said, I sighed and I walked in the kitchen "Yall hungry?" I asked "Fuck yeah!" Jon yelled. I glared at him "Language Jonathan" I said he chuckled "Sorry n/n" he said with a smile, I rolled my eyes and started making some food for the three of us.

After about an hour or two a very sweaty and dirty Carl walked in I looked at him he had a few cuts on him, I quickly ran over to him "Oh my God Carl what happened?!" I asked dragging him into the kitchen. I grabbed the med kit from the sink and I sat him down on a chair, I started wiping the dirt off his face and cleaning any cuts "Saviors got angry a riot broke out, my dad went out with Daryl. But only Daryl came back." He said.

I finished patching him up "Go lay down" I said he nodded and then there was knock at the door I got up opening the door to see a panicked Alex "Maggie's at Negans cells Michonne is dealing with her but chance she'll need backup" he said, my eyes widened and I pushed past him running to Negans cell I saw Michonne standing in front of the door. They where arguing "Maggie I get you want him to suffer, but Rick has him alive as a way to show that civilization has changed that we can change" Michonne explained, I couldn't see Maggie's expression but I could hear the anger and sadness in her voice "He killed Glenn!" She shouted.

I walked up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder "Maggie, I get it h-" she turned around and glared at me "You don't know anything your son has his father!" She shouted at me, I stood there stunned I never expected her to yell at me I backed up a bit Michonne had a cold look on her face and she shoved the keys at Maggie "Fine" she hissed. Maggie looked at her then walked in the cell room I heard the two of them talking I sighed and walked away heading home, I opened the door and Carl was sitting on the couch cradling Cameron and Jon was no where in sight.

I sat down on the couch next to Carl and I completely broke down he looked at me and set Cameron down on the ground with some toys, he snaked his arm around my waist "Baby what's wrong?" He asked I looked at him "I-Maggie snapped at me, and I don't I guess I never expected her to do that. I've always looked up to her shes like my idol" I explained tears falling down my face. He kissed me "It's fine she's probably just upset, you know how she gets when she visits she's always in a bad mood knowing the man who killed her husband is still alive" he said "Your right...." I murmured.

--TimeSkip--

I was laying on Carl's lap with Cameron asleep on my chest Carl was playing with my hair "Cameron looks so much like you, you blue eyes thoese freckles. Honestly I still can't believe that we managed to have a kid in this I'm so paranoid about about everything, what if he gets hurt what if you get hurt what if I get hurt. I'm so scared" I said looking up at Carl, he sighed "I know baby I'm just as scared as you just like all the times I almost lost you, but let's not try to think about that" he said I nodded.

Soon rapid knocking was happening at the door I sat up slightly so Carl could get up and open I watched him open the door to Daryl, I got up holding Cameron to me tightly and I walked up to me his gaze landed on Cameron "Rick is out missing leading a herd away or something, we need to fine him" he said sternly. My e/c eyes widened "Okay I'll leave Cameron with Sidney or Ashley" I said, I quickly walked to Ashley's since her house was closer Cameron was slowly waking up due to my speed walking "Shh baby it's okay" I whispered knocking on the door.

A beautiful blonde girl with hazel eyes opend up she smiled "Hey Y/n is something wrong?" She asked "Can you watch Cameron I need to go and help find Rick with the others" I explained, she nodded and gently grabbed him "Thank you so much" I said and ran home and ran inside grabbing my katana from the downstairs closet, I quickly ran for the gate I saw everyone leaving and I sped up soon I was next to Carl panicked. We all started running towards the bridge campsite which wasn't too far away but far enough, we looked around seeing walkers I was panicked I was cutting walkers and the sounds of loud groans could be heard from the bridge.

We all broke from the woods and saw Rick on the bridge holding his side he had his gun held up he shot twice one of them being at a Walker I knew what he was doing. There where some explosives on the bridge Michonne let out a scream before the bridge blew up and was destroyed along with Rick, people had to hold her back and I heard Carl crying I held onto him was in complete and utter shock.

Our leader was gone

-----

That concludes this book, there will be a sequel coming out very soon called 'Things Change', I hope yall enjoyed this first book.