Day 23

12/16/19

I made a treat bag (gift bag full of chocolates) for Cross and Mouse and Mouse thought it was laced (coated with drugs??) and then I gave it to Cross and he was confused and blushing AND SMILING!! And he was like "what?" And I told him "I I didn't want you to feel left out cuz I gave one to [my friend] and [Mouse]" and he was smiling from ear to ear "thank you!" Like he was very happy about it. All smiled and shiz 😩🥰😍. And then he asked what it was for and I said "it's just for Christmas" and ahhh he was so smiley I can't!!! Then during class he asked me if he could open the bag and eat it and I told him "...well it's yours. I'm not ganna tell you if can eat it or not" and ahhh it was soo perfect!!! And then he opens it and he's handing a peanut chocolate bag to Mouse saying "here take it!" repeatedly and so our teacher sees/hears this and comes and and SNATCHES his bag off of his desk and scolds him saying "you clearly can't handle having candy at your desk so I'm taking it and you can pick it up after class" and Cross says "yes ma'am" and she put it on her desk and Mouse, my friend, and I were trying SO hard not to laugh at him.

We went back to doing our work and minutes later my friend turns around and I say to her "I can't believe she took it! I spent and hour making those!" And Cross turned around all confused and still smiling. "I'll get it after class" he assured me and I smiled back at him.