Day 36

11/21/20

The essay is due today!!!Yay!!!! I'm so happy!!!!

Today I was having a rough start in the morning. I wore my older brothers white hoodie and I drank coffee. When I left my house my mom tells me to not spill coffee on the hoodie and I said "I won't!" I did. So for my study period (after 2nd period) I was bawling my eyes and (surprisingly my makeup still looked bomb af after that like no mascara was dripping down my face.) After the study period we have nutrition and then 3rd period so I was pretty messed up at nutrition. The thing is is that my brother doesn't even wear that hoodie anymore so it's not that deep but I just broke down so I'm probably PMsing.

At nutrition my friend told me that our teacher (he's in 4th period chem) told them to print out their essays because we're peer reviewing in class today so I was very confused because our teacher didn't tell our class that.

When I get to chemistry I sit down next to Cross and ask him if we were supposed to print out the essay and he says "no..uhh. If you read number five on the board..." he points at the whiteboard and there are a list of the things we're supposed to do and number five says "print out essay and bring it in tomorrow (Wednesday)". Then I low key start having another breakdown and start moving my hands and stuff and Cross is like "you good?" And I say "yes?no?maybe?" And he just watches me and says the iconic "aight".

He then asks me if if finished my essay and I said yes but I was very distracted due to tik tok (it's very addicting) and so we discussed my addiction and how every time I wrote one sentence I'd go on tik tok for about 3 hours. All he said was "imagine that." I rolled my eyes at him and he asked if I made Tik Toks and I tried to hide my smile but I made it obvious when I said "uhhh..." and he said "so you do" and I said "yeah but they're not dancing videos" and I asked him if he made TikToks (I already knew the answer but I wanted to see if he'd tell me) and he said no!! He was smiling about it so I asked him again and again until he put on a straight face and said "[My name] I do not make Tik Toks" so I said that I believed him. (He's such a good actor he must have POVs in his drafts 😂 Tyler.Brash watch out Cross is coming for you😘)

He asks for my Tik Tok name and I said it's "user something" because I don't have a username and so he searches my first name and then asks for my last name and I told him I wouldn't tell him and so he goes up to the front of the class (he looks back at me and smiled) to the chromebook cart and looks at the list of students in the class (chromebooks are assigned) and he finds my name and then the substitute is like "what are you doing?" and Cross just says "oh I just wanted to make sure I have the right computer" and then sits down as the class is low key laughing at him and my friend looks back at me and we're both giggling. Then he sits down says "[My first and last name" (NUT!!!!😩) I search his account name up on Tik Tok and I show him his account and I said "you do have a Tik Tok" and he looks defeated/exposed "dang it" he mutters. Then he asks "how do you know how to spell my last name?" And I freeze because he's never told me but I pulled a Joe Goldberg.

Season 1 episode 3:

Beck: Should I get the queen or king sized bed?

Joe:Your bedroom isn't big enough to fit a king

Beck:You're right. It's too...how do you know that?

Joe:*long pause* It's New York. No one's bedroom is big enough to fit a king

Joe snuck into Beck's house without her knowing.

and said "well you're name is up there." I pointed to his football poster with his last name on it.

" I pointed to his football poster with his last name on it

And starts typing my name into the username search bar. He goes through a bunch of profiles and asks me if I'm them and I say no everytime and I'm sweating at this point and it's so gross! I'm hot and it doesn't help that I'm wearing a spaghetti strapped shirt underneath my hoodie and denim jacket!! Then he asks me for hints on my username and I said that there's 11 numbers and the middle number is 5. I never gave him the first number even though he asked me a million times. After 10 minutes of searching, he finally gave up and started playing some game on the chromebook. My friend shared her essay with me on Google Docs because she needed help with her introduction paragraph and there was one sentence that (this comes out of a play of love) was horrible and she never be a sentence. Ever. (UPDATE: SHE FIXED IT AND ITS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN!) And so I took the opportunity to ask Cross for help and he started typing on her essay and stuff and he put "Idk what you mean?" And she types "what do you mean?" And he types "this doesn't make sense" and since she sits in the front of the class and Cross and I are in the back we can see her look very distressed so we start laughing and we're both typing on one computer so we're very close to each other ☺️☺️☺️

THE END I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BECAUSE I SURE DID!!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰